Wolves

Lost 2-1 to Barnsley tonight, now in the relegation zone and haven't won for about 10 games now, Dean Saunders yet to get a win as their manager. Second successive relegation looks pretty likely currently.

I know they were punching above their weight in the Premier League somewhat but that is still quite a comedown.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems a common trend; clubs get relegated from the premiership and then go into free fall in the lower leagues

poor old wolves

i remember when they went all the way down to the 4th division in the 80's and nearly went bust

wolves fans deserve some success

trivia piece: new zealands first ever pro footballer was Ricki Herbert at Wolves in 1984

The works head office is in Wolverhampton the fans in the office are gutted about what's going on they have never rated Saunders.

and i have to say most the football minded staff their all love the Rangers always asking what's happening and looking at Photo's i send down, a couple of the office girls had some photo's of our flag day last year as their screen savers.

Didn't they just built a bigger stand?

maybe they are gonna knock down the one they built in the 80's it was pretty flash for it's time, executive boxes and all that

i think they better worry about the goings on with the playing side of things before worrying about the stadium