Just in from the game.....

MisterC

Even so, Still think it would be a ridiculous decision to get rid of Super Ally, We have won the league (for sure!)... what we have set out to do

We have been ambarrasingly horsed out of every cup competition going from Europe to the Ramsdens cup. Lets be realistic, our wage bill is several times higher than the rest of the league combined so it was a foregone conclusion, despite that half our wins have been scrapped for and in most cases we've been out played, out passed and out classed by people who deliver our mail, change our exhasts and fit our boilers.

Not good enough, not by a long shot!

The support will only remain thankful we still have a team to support and overlook performances for so long.

Hats of to you and the rest of the fans. It was bad enough watching that from the comfort of the house on a freezing February night (tu)

Respect to you aswell, i was watching the Clasico :lol:

As for the OP, didnt see tongiht but fully agree about Ian Black, he is fucking horse shit and a complete prick to go wit hit - it's a bad reflection on McCoist he even signed him.

I would be interested to know if most of the Bears who are backing Ally are the younger ones who didn't live through the difficult Greig years ... at the end of the day even though we all love Ally we are Rangers supporters and that means we want what is best for the club

I lived through the Greig years , at ibrox on freezing cold nights with what seemed like only hundreds there , sorry to say watching tonight and other performances this season , there are shades of those years returning .

Under normal circumstances I'd agree.

What are the abnormal circumstances? OK, obviously we wouldn't have gotten rid of him during administration or the summer when we were getting everything started up again. But it's coming up to a year since all that now, we need to move on.

What are the abnormal circumstances? OK, obviously we wouldn't have gotten rid of him during administration or the summer when we were getting everything started up again. But it's coming up to a year since all that now, we need to move on.

We are not needing to move on; not yet. Rangers is recovering, and Ally is a part of that narrative.

I lived through the Greig years , at ibrox on freezing cold nights with what seemed like only hundreds there , sorry to say watching tonight and other performances this season , there are shades of those years returning .

It's a huge problem although unfortunately it would be very difficult to get a decent manager while in the lower divisions anyway so it may be that Ally stays in place until eventually the inevitable happens ... which needless to say is far from ideal :anguish:

I love ally the striker, but I have been saying I dont think he is the guy we need as a manager right now. This is a great opportunity to build a team and a style of football with an experience winner of a manager in charge. And dont give me w"who would take the jo?" There are loads who would take the job. I n nterms of the style of footbal we will ger from Ally...at best it will be like the walter smith style, and at worse its........well, last night.

Its all going to end in tears and the longer it takes the worse it will be and the less tinme we will have to build a new style.

Its also important to make the point that the fans forced CG to keep Ally, you really do have to be careful what you wish for........

I wonder who CG had in mind before the loud minority hadnt threatened not to buy season tickets if he didnt keep Ally.

I have kept my council but I'm totally fucking sick of false dawns he gets it right for two then back to shite for four. Having lived through Davie White, John Grieg, Le Guen and now this I feel eminently qualified to say Alistair McCoist will never be a successful manager and I don't give a fuck what any of the rest of you lot think I'm fucking sick to the eye teeth of this blinded by loyalty uber fan pish. Think your being a good supporter propping up a dud..Think again!!

Templeton reminds me a lot of Mcfadden, alot of wingers blow hot and cold but when Templeton is having an off day by Christ its an off day

I think he plays better at home than away apart from one game early on away cant remember who it was against but he had a fantastic game.

We should have pushed up more as the defence and the midfield seemed miles apart at times.

...And what the fuck was that? That was the most clueless performance I have had the misfortune to see in a long while and goodness theres been a few this season but tonight took the biscuit. Where to start? Defenders who were panisked too easily and that line they 'organised' when defending the free kick that led to their goal, fucking schoolboy stuff. Black in midfield? He is an imposter not fit to wear that jersey, he's only with us for the money and the decent pay day (not to mention at least he is paid on time with us). He hadnt a clue, far too busy charging about like a headless chicken, and passing it sideways at every given opportunity.

Out wide was little better and I feel for young Naismith who is never in a million years a right midfielder, McCoist did him no favours playing him out wide, should have been Mckay on one side and Templeton on the other. As for Shiels, well we got the cubic root of fuck all out of him and although Little took his goal well and battled well, it just wasnt happening for him.

Yeah, it was an off night, but theres been too many of those. McCoist had better read the riot act to the players who played tonight. All too often nobody was showing for the ball or demanding it and as usual its panicked punts up the park, which achieve fuck all.

Unacceptable, too many players stealing a wage. I said before the game we would win IF we turned up and we certainly didnt turn up.

Trying to find any positives from tonight but its hard so I wont. Rant over.

The pies were shite annaw Collie, thank fuck fur tamata sauce ! :sherlock: