Scotland Tonight.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3vs1 is a bit unfair is it not? I wonder what bill mcmurdo makes of his "mate" thommo after some of his comments and tweets today!

Good luck for tonight chris...hopefully you can set these cunts straight!

What were his tweets mate?

3vs1 is a bit unfair is it not? I wonder what bill mcmurdo makes of his "mate" thommo after some of his comments and tweets today!

Good luck for tonight chris...hopefully you can set these cunts straight!

I would say very unfair, I hope Chris can manage to fight our corner, but against those three it will be hard work.

What were his tweets mate?

He basically continued with the line that we gained an unfair advantage....you can have a look back and see his agenda mate....this is the same guy bill claimed didn't have an agenda. Be interesting to hear what the 3 of them say tonight!

#c4news. The key pt is that the Rangers payments were part of massive tax avoidance scheme set up to gain RFC advantage....

https://mobile.twitter.com/alextomo/tweets

Tom English isn't so bad, i think he'll be favourable to us tonight - looking forward to the squirming of Thommo & Britney though - just sickens me they 2 fuds probably have raked it in on appearance fees, essentially profiting from putting the boot in on us.

Tom English isn't so bad, i think he'll be favourable to us tonight - looking forward to the squirming of Thommo & Britney though - just sickens me they 2 fuds probably have raked it in on appearance fees, essentially profiting from putting the boot in on us.

english is a dhirty low life tarrier bhastard is SSSO BAD, he only patronises when it suits him, he's one of the mhob ! :sherlock:

I would say very unfair, I hope Chris can manage to fight our corner, but against those three it will be hard work.

It's going to be hard for him up against that mob. 3 battle hardened TV wordsmiths up against a relative baby, but the things that Chris has on his side is a) the truth, b) Hard facts and c) knowledge on their past comments that have now been proven to be false and now look like nothing except vicious hatred. If Chris prepares well, he can down these 3 heavy weights.

Should be interesting, would be good if he had an ear piece with folk reminding him of what these cunts have said in the past.

It's going to be hard for him up against that mob. 3 battle hardened TV wordsmiths up against a relative baby, but the things that Chris has on his side is a) the truth, b) Hard facts and c) knowledge on their past comments that have now been proven to be false and now look like nothing except vicious hatred. If Chris prepares well, he can down these 3 heavy weights.

Should be interesting, would be good if he had an ear piece with folk reminding him of what these cunts have said in the past.

Th thing is though they are arguing over a result for Rangers AGAIN. Chris Graham will just laugh at them and put them straight.