Lemmon unhappy at verdict

JamieG54

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Says he has his own views but thats for another day

That day would be today if we were getting titles stripped. The ginger one is beeling. His mantra of "win by any means" always leaves him looking like Dick Fucking Dastardly when his plans don't come off. The man has no shame.

Ask those bleating about folk Rangers Oldco owe money to, what they think of the people who lost their life savings investing in Lennons Rocket Developments scheme. This dodgy scam allegedly had the lot - Fraud, gangsters, links to terrorists, court cases and lawsuits.

I love seeing the carrot topper going into a stomping rage like a petulant child. Fair brightens up the day.

Yesterday he was on pleading to the "fans" to come to games as they are playing to a half empty stadium.

Aye, they don't need us :000000082:

Just seen him on SSN he is absolutely gutted!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Says he has an opinion but will disclose it another time. He will wait until his shitey team are under the kosh then start ranting about us to get the pressure off

He honestly looked as If he was going to be sick when he was answering the question! Fantastic

He was quoting the daily records sensationalist story from this morning, clearly not dealing in facts, like most tims

I just pray that st mirren can pull off a result in the cup and juve give them a right spanking. The only thing left will be a tainted title in front of a half empty stadium

Club need to respond to this one, today as well

No, we just need to show our class and not respond to it! Let that classless bigot embarrass himself....this is one of the occasions where the dignified silence approach does work!

I've just watched the BBC version and he is clearly seething, raging an beeling all at once. "£47m over a 11 years and no unfair competitive advantage?" Yes, Neil EBTs are a legal tax reduction scheme that Celtic also used and didn't disclose.

He's also resorting to "My dad's bigger than your dad" as he claims "we're in the Champions' League. We don't have to rent our training ground out." Well Neil, we don't need to register our youth team coaches on a register.

Scum fans hate that Juve trained our facility, guess they missed Argentina training at the Girodome in 2008 when they were playing Scotland.

Lennon is a lowlife piece of shite.

Remember some of rent-a-mouths comments such as "financial doping" and "strip titles"

He even spouted "if you live in Scotland you should pay your taxes etc".....while he was tax dodging !!!!!

Heard him saying today "his club conduct their business impeccably"........really? emmm let me think........

No they don't. The last thing the club needs is to be drawn into a tit for tat battle with a bitter bastard that can't take it.

Can't say I share your opinion/attitude, what he said was a disgrace and the club need to come out and respond to it

No, we just need to show our class and not respond to it! Let that classless bigot embarrass himself....this is one of the occasions where the dignified silence approach does work!

I don't think so,

I share the sentiments about his lack of class etc. but he cannot be allowed to share his vile opinion with every newspaper and broadcaster and peddle it as factual,

his bitterness betrayed him again, much as he tried he couldn't shut up, now there is an open opportunity for the club to respond and publicly humiliate him.

Don't think we should pass that up

I don't think so,

I share the sentiments about his lack of class etc. but he cannot be allowed to share his vile opinion with every newspaper and broadcaster and peddle it as factual,

his bitterness betrayed him again, much as he tried he couldn't shut up, now there is an open opportunity for the club to respond and publicly humiliate him.

Don't think we should pass that up

The official scum club site has also released a statement similar to Lemmon's, so I think Rangers will have to make a response.

Can't say I share your opinion/attitude, what he said was a disgrace and the club need to come out and respond to it

have to agree again .Every single thing that's remotely out of order should be acted upon .Let one thing go and another will be just around the corner with these bitter spiteful cunts