CG , our worst team in our history

reddrock

what division was gregs rangers squad in, or pretty much his whole team walk away from the club and did he have a transfer embargo to contempt with?

what green is saying is right, we're not pretty to watch and haven't been for x amount of years however this squad has just been built from scratch with very little funds he had

He'll be repeating what McCoist told him behind closed doors.

This.

I dont believe Charles Green has said anything incorrect, but I also don't think it was needed at all. Why would the players want to perform now?

I listened to the interview this is being wrong interpreted on purpose by the media and posters with a certain agenda.

Poor choice of words by Green but they have been used to suit a certain negative slant.

I listened to the interview this is being wrong interpreted on purpose by the media and posters with a certain agenda.

Poor choice of words by Green but they have been used to suit a certain negative slant.

Exactly. Green was trying to emphasise how difficult a job Ally has

Last week there was the alleged row between M. Murray + Green.

This week Green has had a pop at the fans. Followed that by outright criticism of the players & technical staff.

Exit strategy???

Yes. You have hit the nail on the head. He threatened to walk last week because of the singing.

He said, "people are of the opinion, this is the worse team ever, later in the interview he mentioned it again, and said that he, the fans and McCoist are unhappy with the performances, which was spot on.

The Players need to show some pride and a bit of backbone, if someone says your pish, the natural reaction is to go out and prove them wrong, not justify the slur.