Attendance

KingAlly

Just watched the highlights of today's game on Sky and according to them the attendance was around 34k. Being there I presume this is bullshit as it looked near full to me and I read about only 3 thousand tickets being left the day before. Anyone know the actually attendance and if Sky are at it?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the highlights of today's game on Sky and according to them the attendance was around 34k. Being there I presume this is bullshit as it looked near full to me and I read about only 3 thousand tickets being left the day before. Anyone know the actually attendance and if Sky are at it?

I would reckon around the 40,000,mate,believe it or not our bus was packed today,infact a couple of youngsters took my seat,although for some strange reason there was quite a few empty seats inside the stadium,nowhere near 16,500.

Well the Govan stand holds 10k so even a 40,000 crowd would leave that many empty seats dotted around which seems unbelievable :rolleyes:

The crowd was 30,000-35,000. No danger was there anywhere near 40,000.

Depending where you read it's been given as 34 and 41k

watching on stream there were lots of empty seats all over the place

Think a lot of st holders desided to give it a miss as a lesson to CG

No, a lot of ST holders never bothered their arse to show up.

It looked near full? Are you for the real? The crowd today was shocking.

I'll back you up on that - gaps everywhere.

Thought it may have been nearer 37/8k but wouldn't 't argue with the figure they're quoting.

Well the Govan stand holds 10k so even a 40,000 crowd would leave that many empty seats dotted around which seems scarcely believable :rolleyes:

Thermo,there was a few empty seats dotted about,but i always used to go with the Broomloan rear,but that is always full now,more say familys attending,but it was certainly more than 34,000,i would say maybe 108,222,sorry thought i was on the Sellik site :peanut:

could be, but don't think the lowest league attendance of the season was coincidence after Greens comments re worst team ever

Or if could be because it was baltic and too many decided they couldnae be arsed.