Attendance

KingAlly

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was another great attendance today. Yes there was quite a few season tickets holders not there but if your talking total tickets sold (including season tickets) then around 48000, actual attendance maybe 41000 ish??

Good attendance? doh

I sit in the main stand rear so my viewing of quite a lot of the seats is limited, however the only noticeable empty seats I seen was between out support and Annan's(not really impressed by the amount of seats we leave after the banner or whatever that is)

Contact the Police. People are quick enough to do it when wondering about other Club's actual attendances, what's the harm in requiring information on our own?

From BF1 I would have said around 42k. Attendances seem on the decline to me, ever so slightly.

Depending where you read it's been given as 34 and 41k

watching on stream there were lots of empty seats all over the place

Think a lot of st holders desided to give it a miss as a lesson to CG

what in the name a fuck is that supposed to mean? Green has saved us from oblivion. if anyone is getting a lesson its McCoist who has simply been robbing fans for over a season now. since he started, he has made the following REPEATED errors:

1. players out of position

2. hoof ball tactics

3. undroppable players, no matter how bad they are

4. not playing players who do perform (due to players in point 3 being uninjured)

he has shown not one drop of managerial ability. no difficult decisions made. players play shit, he says things must improve, then we get a 'we're off to Nandos/hairdressers/strippers' tweet and the same players are in the next week. this guy does not have it. simple. i want him to make it, but he just keeps doing the same thing and hoping it changes this time. thats the fucking definition of insanity by the way.

rant over. i expect the usual suspects to jump to his defence by slating me, but without offering one word to defend what i have just typed.

what in the name a fuck is that supposed to mean? Green has saved us from oblivion. if anyone is getting a lesson its McCoist who has simply been robbing fans for over a season now. since he started, he has made the following REPEATED errors:

2. hoof ball tactics

4. not playing players who do perform (due to players in point 3 being uninjured)

he has shown not one drop of managerial ability. no difficult decisions made. players play shit, he says things must improve, then we get a 'we're off to Nandos/hairdressers/strippers' tweet and the same players are in the next week. this guy does not have it. simple. i want him to make it, but he just keeps doing the same thing and hoping it changes this time. thats the fucking definition of insanity by the way.

rant over. i expect the usual suspects to jump to his defence by slating me, but without offering one word to defend what i have just typed.

I have already explained what I mean by that, I have no issue with CG but it wasn't the brightest comment to make.

Maybe read the tread before assuming. As for Ally, no one even mentioned him in this thread

I have already explained what I mean by that, I have no issue with CG but it wasn't the brightest comment to make.

Maybe read the tread before assuming. As for Ally, no one even mentioned him in this thread

i agree its not the smartest thing to say - Walter said the same thing a year or two ago, and i got grief for even questioning his judgement. i dont think people are shocked by what Green said. he said the truth. my point was that it is the shocking, nay abysmal football being put on display that is stopping people going. not a simple comment (that by all accounts was taken out of context)

Depending where you read it's been given as 34 and 41k

watching on stream there were lots of empty seats all over the place

Think a lot of st holders desided to give it a miss as a lesson to CG

Well get to the games and it might be busier????

2. hoof ball tactics

Not sure how anyone can slate you AND defend what you've typed. :000000082:

Seriously I think your slightly harsh. I'll address your points as they are numbered.

1. With such a small squad it's impossible to play every player in their preferred position.

2. I agree with this but would you trust our defence with the ball in to feet. Today (technically yesterday) I seen Alexander "hoofing" the ball numerous times. Each time there was no lass on to any of the rearguard so a good "hoof" was his only option.

3. I'm not sure who you mean here. Sheils? He was on the bench today. Black? Who would play in front of him and has he really been that bad?

4. Again who has performed? We were all screaming for Hutton to be given a chance at the start of the season because he had one good game. There were rumours that he and Ally didn't get on but now he plays every week so I'm not sure who you mean.

Remember, NO manager in footballing history has worked under the unique set of circumstances that McCoist has had to work under.

Things will improve, I promise you.