New Megastore 4x the size!

JamieG54

The current shop is not a bad size but 4 x bigger is the plans according to Brian in his Herald interview. Charles mentioned this too.

What extra stuff will we be selling in the store....Jig boxing gloves?

Cafe on the top floor has been mentioned too.

I'm going way back (too young to properly remember- 15 years plus) but I'm sure the megastore used to be in Edmiston House.

Iirc, it was no way near the size of the one we have right now.

There was also a small shop at the corner of copland rd, where ladbrokes sits now.

I'm going way back (too young to properly remember- 15 years plus) but I'm sure the megastore used to be in Edmiston House.

Thought you were going to say you remember it being 4x bigger, was going to say you were just 4x smaller :lol:

Iirc, it was no way near the size of the one we have right now.

There was also a small shop at the corner of copland rd, where ladbrokes sits now.

aye I remember that wee shop at the corner of copland rd,

I remember getting my Jock Wallace book signed wae the big man in that shop :praise:

good memorys in that wee shop .

Bigger floor space will hopefully mean you can walk easily around on a match day :pipe:

Security will be watching you matey :pipe::shifty:

Fucking better not be loaded up like the rest of the sports direct shops, their fucking chaos. Also hope it's not selling Newcastle gear as well :anguish:

Or they fuckin wee cunts that think there something ,cause some other daft cunt gave them a walkie talkie ffs doh

What will they fill it with? I was in megastore around christmas time and there was hardly any stuff there compared to what there used to be

The way Green and Stockdale are talking, we will end up with an Argos catalogue style shop with everything available with the Rangers logo!

What will they fill it with? I was in megastore around christmas time and there was hardly any stuff there compared to what there used to be

The range of merchandise we sell is shocking. To have such a large space they must surely be looking to expand what we sell.

They should only hire the most attractive female staff in the land and have a staff only topless Tuesday each week to help boost sales and keep up morale.

Make it happen Charles.

They should only hire the most attractive female staff in the land and have a staff only topless Tuesday each week to help boost sales and keep up morale.

Make it happen Charles.

As long as the Bearettes get fit men wearing nothing but thongs on a Thursday!

Equal Opportunity Perving Loyal!

I remember the ticket office used to be in there aswell. Then murray fucked about with everything and moved his call centre in.

And built us a shitty cabin for our ticket office which only has about 8 checkouts.

Great from a fan perspective but you've got to question how sustainable it is as a business.

It's not like it's in the city centre with a steady stream of foot fall. Away out at Ibrox you're probably only getting a few people in here and there outwith of matchday, with what, only the number of home games to make up the difference?

Sounds to me like it probably hemorrhages money, sure we should definitely have a store at Ibrox but we should try limit our losses

If the store is bigger than the present one we will have space for a wider range of products. Our stock control could be so much better though. I couldn't buy a pair of gloves last week. A lot of money lost to the club considering Ibrox was full of people with very cold hands. Cold weather.... seasonality... gloves. It isn't Dragons' Den it is common sense. On a positive note the Megastore staff have always been excellent. Genuine, curtious and hard working. They are Rangers quality.

We need the shambles that is our ticket office sorted pronto. Its a joke tbh

Correct, Still baffles me why this has continued for so long... Has anyone actually heard when these ideas are actually meant to be getting started. I remember Green saying about a month or so back that the architects had been in Edmiston House. Also wondering what the status is for our two own shops are Glasgow Airport / Dublin? Cannot wait to see the day when the cabins get removed. - I cannot believe Murray thought that it was a good idea! - Hopefully the new deal with Puma means a raft of new products hitting the store. The Megastore etc. is obviously lacking of stock because of the downfall of JJB and is just trying to get rid of everything before the Puma Deal kicks in.