Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

I h*te being asked questions, lol...always puts me on the spot. I try to quietly sneak in and just listen in the background till i come on and fluff up the shoutouts :huh::blush:

I completely lost my page when I was trying to scroll down my list...such a tool. At least everyone knows it is most definitely live anyway... :unsure:

lol Ian, glad to hear you made it back to do the show, listening now on archives. Pretty good bunch of callers tonight.

Thanks Gogzy - I got in late, but I suppose better late than never (I had an unexpected family issue to deal with)

As always one of our members steps up to the plate - it was Hunter this time and well done to him. Thanks to the other callers for their valuable contribution.

WATP

Good evening Bears and Bearettes,

I won't be on tonight to do shout-outs tonight as it is my wee Grandad's 87th Birthday today

But tonight's agenda for the show will be discussing the bloggers today who have made some pretty good thought provoking articles.

Also talk on the current drafts that are on paper for the Rangers Museum that has been planned for sometime at The Copland House...as well as the latest statement from Hearts to their fans "pleading" for help, pretty much stating that their financial situation has been the downfall due to Rangers departing the SPHell and admitting to their ST monies being "dried up", whatever that could mean?

And finally, is "genius" business man, Keiran Prior going to be our next investor into Rangers?

If you have any opinions, then join us in the lobby or call in on 0141 416 1452 or click on Skype Me at the top of our site page at www.rangerschat.com

The Rangerschat staff will look forward to seeing you there.

The shows just keep getting better and better - its a real platform for bloggers to expand on their writings and give them added dimension. But as your star continues to rise and you attract more and more people - just remember if you eventually get Speirs on there - Im first in the queue !!

The shows just keep getting better and better - its a real platform for bloggers to expand on their writings and give them added dimension. But as your star continues to rise and you attract more and more people - just remember if you eventually get Speirs on there - Im first in the queue !!

You know you are mate - no danger.

Maybe a panel of bloggers would be good radio we must try to pull that together

You know you are mate - no danger.

Maybe a panel of bloggers would be good radio we must try to pull that together

PS you and Foxy needn't get worried when callers disagree with me - Im a big boy and thick skinned - furthermore I dont have any monopoly on being right - and some of the guys brought in some good points which I hadnt considered previously re CG..

PS you and Foxy needn't get worried when callers disagree with me - Im a big boy and thick skinned - furthermore I dont have any monopoly on being right - and some of the guys brought in some good points which I hadnt considered previously re CG..

As long as conflicting views are expressed maturely, and are well reasoned - which under our stewardship will always be the case - I expect any and all callers/guests to be able to stand on their own two feet and defend their point of view - ergo no need for us to be worried.

It would be a poor show if we drove an agenda and expected callers to be sycophantic towards guest contributors.

I'm glad that you are enjoying your Rangerschat experience.

WATP

Yeah let's just pick one caller and thank him, never mind thanking any of the other callers :( :( From the once again non winning BOTD.

I know how u feel mate, 1 week today i was guaranteed Bear of the day and ended up getting it after an afterthought, then it was too late as i got 50% bear of the day. Me n U Edmiston are simply minions no in wae the top brass, were just expected to call.... i hope one day u are given Bear of the day wholeheartedly and 100%

The lobby, RangersMedia and I appreciate you and think your a star of the airwaves Edmiston!!! no like Chris evans and terry wogan there xxx