Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

I think he made his points well and the "shouting down" was just emotion in a predominately Glaswegian debate. Despite our heated moments on the panel we do try to keep it friendly, after all we're all on the same team. I agree it was getting to a point we would have had to ask guys to take a step back and be more respectful to each other. Perhaps you can call in tomorrow night and say what you are saying on here, to remind us all that there's nothing to gain from shouting at each other, I'll be the first to agree with you.

I missed it tonight , who was on the show tonight IP ?

i think you would find that what you would call a debate is hardly conducive to encouraging anyone to call in or join Skype. In fact I would go as far as to say some of the comments levelled at bears with opposing opinions to certain individuals were at best insulting and could lead to some losing patience.

Therefore taking tonight's programme as an example why would I wish to subject myself to what another rangers fan received tonight..

i think you would find that what you would call a debate is hardly conducive to encouraging anyone to call in or join Skype. In fact I would go as far as to say some of the comments levelled at bears with opposing opinions to certain individuals were at best insulting and could lead to some losing patience.

Therefore taking tonight's programme as an example why would I wish to subject myself to what another rangers fan received tonight..

Southcoast, would be good to have Malverns view of the debate. People who phone in are usually passionate about what they are speaking, it is the Rangers after all, so sometimes it can be heated. I think the hosts want to engender passionate debate and points of view, so will allow it to flow so long as they feel it's not degenerating into personal insult. I will need to listen to the archive today to give a view on whether it was let go too far.

You obviously feel strongly enough to post so it would be great if you called in and expressed that view. All the best.

It can get heated at times. This happens because we are all so passionate about the team and our views. I wouldnt have it any other way usually.

i missed last nights debate as i was AFK. But 99.9% of the time it does not get as far as personal insults being thrown about.

malv what are your feelings on last night, i would hate to think it put you off calling back in, in the future.

OFFICIAL COMPLAINT

With in mind this thread and the incredibleamount of pages it has, coupled by his non attendance at the game tnight, I would like to propose my client DUNNY for consideration to the Corporate sponsor this week, for bear of the day ( BOTD).

ithas been 3336 hours and 30 minutes since he was awarded this last, and is a complete diaster for the show.

The Bear of the day award is no longer earned it is given to the onewho is pals with the bampot with the most dough.

Should rename the award PAL of the Day

RangersChat is the second best site in the land behind RangersMedia and hopefully the owner and the Steptoes take this complaint serious.

kind regards

DunnysLawyer aka Donald.

Timetable for game day show 30-12-2013 -v- Dunfermline 19:45 K.O.

18:45 - 19:45 Call in show with Ian and Fox - fans calling in with predictions; bets made; supporters buses etc

19:45 - 21:35 (approx) The match

21:45 - 23:00 (approx) After match call in with Ian and Fox - match review and calls

This is our match day show and we need callers to make it a success.

Please spread the word via Twitter and Facebook.

The choice is simple Rangerschat or Spud Radio - you choose.

WA indeed TP

It can get heated at times. This happens because we are all so passionate about the team and our views. I wouldnt have it any other way usually.

i missed last nights debate as i was AFK. But 99.9% of the time it does not get as far as personal insults being thrown about.

malv what are your feelings on last night, i would hate to think it put you off calling back in, in the future.

Firstly, if I offended anyone on the show I am sorry as I think it is fantastic to discuss our club with fellow supporters, but yes (I certainly cannot remember anything too harsh), sometimes I can get a little outspoken after a few beers about certain situations. It is my point of view and if memory serves it may have been about some supporters organisations, which I do have strong views about especially when it comes to representation of us as Rangers fans.

In no way does my personal view represent anything of Rangers Media Or the radio show itself and if they wish me to stay in the lobby and calm my ars3 down I will certainly comply with their decision.

I do not often get the time to call in (usually when the misses is on nights) so I will not be abusing the airwaves overly, but she is back on nights come Friday so "let loose the dogs of war" then :rolleyes:

Again, my sincerest apologies to anyone who thought I may have been a bit too aggresive/forward, it was not my intent, just making sure my view was put forth on our many situations. I certainly would hate it to stop people from phoning/skyping in, as that would defeat the purpose of the whole show.

Is the show on tonight?

Yep

Timetable for game day show 30-12-2013 -v- Dunfermline 19:45 K.O.

18:45 - 19:45 Call in show with Ian and Fox - fans calling in with predictions; bets made; supporters buses etc

19:45 - 21:35 (approx) The match

21:45 - 23:00 (approx) After match call in with Ian and Fox - match review and calls

This is our match day show and we need callers to make it a success.

Please spread the word via Twitter and Facebook.

The choice is simple Rangerschat or Spud Radio - you choose.

WA indeed TP

@Malvern. You don't have anything to apologise for sir. A fellow Bear was thinking that the show was harsh on you, personally I think you put your point and defended you position well and it was debated without acrimony or rancour.

So all round I think no harm done and hopefully that doesn't put you or anyone else off from phoning/Skyping into the show.

All the best to you and keep steadfast to what you believe.

No worries CB, I enjoy the show when I can, give them a shout out for me at 20:00 tonight for hogmanay in the lobby as I need to go out with the family beforehand.

Will be back, not in trouble yet and I enjoy the chat and discussion. Great to have a few bears to discuss things with and have a few beers while listening to views not thought of by me.

Think someone said earlier it is like going to the boozer with fellow Bears and having a damn good chat, bound to get a bit heated at times but not overboard, the guys controlling would stop it quickly enough. Anyway, I am more than ugly enough to attest to the ample slaps I get in life :box:

PS SCB, thanks for trying to defend a rather English sounding Bear, but no need matey , I have skin thick as my head. I went silent to let people have their say too, interjected when I felt badly quoted. Heard worse on Question Time :)

Now Happy new year all, be back on Friday no doubt and best wishes for the greatest day of our Scottish lives, getting p1shed and rarely arrested.