Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

it really is the best forum on the web for us bears.Big thanks to all the guys who make it so. And a big thanks to the girls for their hard work behind the scenes.All the best from OZ .Happy christmas and a good new year to every bear.Wee really are the people.And a wee thank you to Ian and Fox for their tremendous work , thanks guys.

it really is the best forum on the web for us bears.Big thanks to all the guys who make it so. And a big thanks to the girls for their hard work behind the scenes.All the best from OZ .Happy christmas and a good new year to every bear.Wee really are the people.And a wee thank you to Ian and Fox for their tremendous work , thanks guys.

Seconded (tu) Happy Christmas to all at Rangers Chat :spraise:

Love you guys to bits...I'm bringing my steel toecaps, baton and riot gear to the show tonight if it's still on!!! You lot are MENTAL ORIENTAL!!! :lol:

Nothing like getting dressed for the occassion!

Great show last night, easily the best Rangers forum on the net. Glad i found it ,

Time is running out for those of you who wish to enter the Rangerschat's Got Talent on Christmas Eve.

Get your entry recorded and send the file to Fox for submission.

As per D'Artagnan's request on the show last night, I can exclusively reveal that Trublu shall be interviewing LIVE on air Fox and myself on Mon's show at approximately 21:30 hours.

Remember folks - Christmas party tonight at 21:00 hours.

Special appearance by Santa Claus for the kids (early so that they can get off to bed)

Rangerschat's got talent - entries and voting (the mime artist is the bookies current favourite)

Results of the caption contest and much more.

WATP

me too Gogzy, gutted wean in his bed at 9pm as he was knackered, and im out running about stupid

happy Christmas to every single Rangers supporter on RM and Rangers Chat.

and to big Gogzy xxx

All the best to you, yer wife and the wean Dunny. Cheers.

Well that's it over for another year - back to "pit claithes n purritch" - here's what's on today.

Timetable for game day show 26-12-2013 -v- Stranraer 15:00 K.O.

13:00 - 14:00 Fox playing a selection of Rangers tunes with regular traffic updates

N.B. This service has been temporarily withdrawn due to lack of support

14:00 - 15:00 Call in show with Ian and Fox - fans calling in with predictions; bets made; supporters buses etc

15:00 - 16:50 (approx) The match

17:00 - 19:00 After match call in with Ian and Fox - match review and calls

This is our match day show and we need callers to make it a success.

Please spread the word via Twitter and Facebook.

The choice is simple Rangerschat or Spud Radio - you choose.

WA indeed TP

Great show for us bears who have been away from Scotland for years.

As someone remarked the other night it's like being in a RANGERS boozer with all of your pals

for anyone that has not tuned in yet, give it a try, and like me i think you will love it.

A big well done to all involved.

Some of Ra P atter is magic. WATP