Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

defo STG It is pure crap were watchin pal, just awful and the management is responsible.

I will conceed when we all voted to go to the 3rd division none of us would have been looking forward to amazing football, but we expect more than were getting. hope ur dain amazin !! xx

When Will the Archive of tonights show be up, Im dying to hear myself on the radio hahaha.

Send Graham Wallace a taping of tonights show, he would learn more than any RST Fans group meeting........

Thanks for having me on and Taking over Bridgemans speech hahahaa

Join Ian & Fox For the Prematch Show at 18:30 and the Post match show approx 15mins after the game this evening!!!

Call the show on 0141 356 1872 or via the Skype button on the home page http://www.rangerschat.com and give Ian and Fox your predictions, on what the final score will be and who will be first to score.

Are you a regular contributor, Gogz?

I work a lot of backshifts so only usually get on for thursdays or fridays shows.

but I phone in most weeks on those nights. Its a great laugh and a good bunch of guys. Everyone to a man passionate as hell, and sometimes it shows on air, the debates can occasionally get a bit heated...but thats rare.