Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Hmmm brian had a different opinion. He was on for over two hours and was given a fair crack of the whip.

You would be treated the exact same way.

I just think its mighty hypocritical of you to call it a closed shop clique, when u have no intentions of calling up and testing that theory.

I personally dont care if you phone in or not, but if you did...you would be allowed your say.

Brian as you fondly call him is a waste of space and has been proven to be , but the people on the radio show have brought him back and given him a platform he does not deserve.

Brian as you fondly call him is a waste of space and has been proven to be , but the people on the radio show have brought him back and given him a platform he does not deserve.

He is a Rangers fan phoning a Rangers call in.

Explain to me how that isn't a platform he deserves?

NOT letting him on the show would make it exactly what you called it, a closed shop clique.

You might not agree with what he has to say, I know I didn't. But he is allowed his opinion on air, just like you or anyone else that called the show up would be.

He (Brian) is a Rangers supporter, Rangers Chat is a call-in show for Rangers fans, by Rangers fans. How does He not deserve a shout

How exactly have Rangers chat "brought him back" ?

He phoned in unannounced and they afforded him the air time which they would to any other Bear ?

Perhaps it seems strange in this current climate of accusation/counter accusation and unedifying diatribe, some Rangers fans praising the efforts of others like Rangers Chat for trying to keep our support better informed and offering a platform free of agendas where all have their opportunity - personally I find it refreshing.

If you have an alternative point of view please feel free to call the call-in show. The phone numbers are 0141 356 1872 or 0141 416 1452 both are local Glasgow numbers Or Skype in, by clicking the Skype button on our homepage.

Well what on earth is going on here then?

Mr viscount, don't speak utter nonsense. What exactly is your problem here? We provide a show that invites ALL Rangers Fans to pop on for a chat about anything that concerns or interests them that IS mainly Rangers minded.

Yes there is an element of many RM users that listen and enjoy the show, that will come on this thread to give praise. There are those listeners including myself that will equally pass comment on things they might not necessarily agree with also.

If you are so bold as to say it is a clique then how about you call into the show with YOUR views and comments on things that concern or interest you about the club YOU support?

Giving criticism is one thing whilst hiding behind a pretend persona, but actions tend to speak louder than words so like I said before, call in. Talk about it. Quit stirring the pot with silly chat. I'm sure there will be plenty bears about to give you a hug once you are finished saying your piece, then you too can be part of this "love in" you speak of :)

Mr viscount, don't speak utter nonsense. What exactly is your problem here? We provide a show that invites ALL Rangers Fans to pop on for a chat about anything that concerns or interests them that IS mainly Rangers minded.

Yes there is an element of many RM users that listen and enjoy the show, that will come on this thread to give praise. There are those listeners including myself that will equally pass comment on things they might not necessarily agree with also.

If you are so bold as to say it is a clique then how about you call into the show with YOUR views and comments on things that concern or interest you about the club YOU support?

Giving criticism is one thing whilst hiding behind a pretend persona, but actions tend to speak louder than words so like I said before, call in. Talk about it. Quit stirring the pot with silly chat. I'm sure there will be plenty bears about to give you a hug once you are finished saying your piece, then you too can be part of this "love in" you speak of :)

And the moral of the story is...

Dont mess with Sweet T :D :D :D :D :D

Phoned Billy the singer and he mentioned his new song he's been practicing since this afternoon dedicated to the Viscount which he will sing tonight if he's not on the job with his new wummin. You have to listen at 9PM and find out but it's guaranteed to be topical and entertaining. Some chanter.

Well said :thumbup:

LoL !!

I might check with Ian or Fox before I phone in next time - just to make sure you are free from any premeditated female cycling - if you catch my drift ;-)

:lol: Probably a good idea, however, since your opinions are usually quite structured and never seem to be rude, you should be safe enough, lol ;)

:lol:

Shush you, I know what you are alluding towards, haha :P

This per chance? *pic missing*

Aww Rfc52, too far my friend :) Not really for this thread, lol

For those who are wondering, this is down to a true story I told Mr Rfc52 here, being forced to relive the shocking memory, every time he sees me post, lol :matron: It is funny now, but rather rude. Sorry Bears and Bearettes, lol

Aww Rfc52, too far my friend :) Not really for this thread, lol

For those who are wondering, this is down to a true story I told Mr Rfc52 here, being forced to relive the shocking memory, every time he sees me post, lol :matron: It is funny now, but rather rude. Sorry Bears and Bearettes, lol

I actually laughed at your post.

It was genuinely funny, you then thought I was laughing at your story from the other week.

It's genuinely the best story I've read on here :lol:

For those who are wondering, this is down to a true story I told Mr Rfc52 here

I dont know where to start with this....given the nature of that picture.

Perhaps "Too much information" is a good place. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But in the future Sweet T would you like me to refer to you as mistress ?

Your humble slave

D

I dont know where to start with this....given the nature of that picture.

Perhaps "Too much information" is a good place. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But in the future Sweet T would you like me to refer to you as mistress ?

Your humble slave

D

No dear D'art, we are all equals here :)

I actually laughed at your post.

It was genuinely funny, you then thought I was laughing at your story from the other week.

It's genuinely the best story I've read on here :lol:

I have more funny real life stories, but probably wouldn't top that one for you, lol. My poor innocent integrity was in tatters after that experience, lol :P

Timetable for game day show 6-11-2013 -v- Dunfermline 19:45 K.O.

17:45 - 18:45 Fox playing a selection of Rangers tunes with regular traffic updates

N.B. This service has been temporarily withdrawn due to lack of support

18:45 - 19:45 Call in show with Ian and Fox - fans calling in with predictions; bets made; supporters buses etc

19:45 - 21:35 (approx) The match

21:45 - 23:00 (approx) After match call in with Ian and Fox - match review and calls

This is our match day show and we need callers to make it a success.

Please spread the word via Twitter and Facebook.

The choice is simple Rangerschat or Spud Radio - you choose.

WA indeed TP