Vote McDonald

TheLawMan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicholas McDonald stays in the same street as my ex wife (cunt)

He is the product of a mixed marriage, He attends an aparthied school but supports Rangers.

An interesting stat,

There are more RCs who support Rangers than there are Protestants who support Celtic

How the fuck was that stat worked out? lol

It was based on a survey I believe, I think that is how they work out most of these things.

As a matter of interest are you disputing it and why?

Sounds unlikely to me to be honest.

The population of CoS is twice that of RC so that instantly gives the other CoS Celtic Supporters twice the base to work from which is a massive advantage.

Also I would imagine that the numbers of Rangers supporting RCs or Celtic supporting CoS are so low, that the statistical pool would need to be enormous to yield meaningful results. This would be expensive for such a pointless question.

Combine this with the fact that for every honest answer you get, you will have a certain amount just taking the pish!

Do you have a link to the survey?

Nicholas McDonald stays in the same street as my ex wife (cunt)

He is the product of a mixed marriage, He attends an aparthied school but supports Rangers.

An interesting stat,

There are more RCs who support Rangers than there are Protestants who support Celtic

That sounds about right but have you got the numbers and in what report did it come from?