Getting/Being MWI at ibrox

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything against real Rangers fans who post on here and dont know or dont give a fuck about OT or OT crew ?

Not at all, just saying it would be good to have a section of the BD without the fucking backward thinking vanguard bear wannabes who ruin the bears den for many.

What's a real Rangers fan?

OK a real Rangers fan is one who is interested in our club. This is the main reason for this forum. Why insult them, especially new posters who are not used to the OT crews with this nonsense in a forum about our football team ? Go visit a Taig site or stick to the OT with this stuff.

OK a real Rangers fan is one who is interested in our club. This is the main reason for this forum. Why insult them, especially new posters who are not used to the OT crews with this nonsense in a forum about our football team ? Go visit a Taig site or stick to the OT with this stuff.

Who insulted anyone?

To be perfectly honest I've never tried to take drink into the stadium nor would I, hassle I don't need. But I am always searched on the way in. Been searched at the train station before too.

Fair enough, Only time I've ever been searched before was v the bheggars. Perhaps because I get in with a smartcard.

Fair enough, Only time I've ever been searched before was v the bheggars. Perhaps because I get in with a smartcard.

I prefer to think it's because I am a very very handsome man and everyone just wants to touch me. Either that or because I've got a bit of the neo Nazi survivalist look about me.