Getting/Being MWI at ibrox

No, just in here talking about Rangers.

If that's meant to be a dig, I was in here posting about Rangers long before you were. Posting your thoughts in a forum on the Internet does not make you a super duper uber fan. Having rational pals who you can discuss Rangers and football with is much better than in here, trust me, I have learned this from experience.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's meant to be a dig, I was in here posting about Rangers long before you were. Posting your thoughts in a forum on the Internet does not make you a super duper uber fan. Having rational pals who you can discuss Rangers and football with is much better than in here, trust me, I have learned this from experience.

It was meant to be a factual piece of information, aimed at no-one. You don't need to get all uptight about it ya fuckin wummin.

I've always had paper tickets mate. Been searched by police every time I've been to Ibrox in the last 2 years. In through your fag packets and everything.

Leave it till 3-4 minutes till kick off to head in. Bigger crowds so less searching and the cops don't want to piss folk off who might miss kick off.

It was meant to be a factual piece of information, aimed at no-one.

Ok then. Now get in to the OT. The OT is taking over the BD for one night and vica versa. It will actually be fucking brilliant, the witty and (in general) rational folk can discuss Rangers with logical arguments and a bit of humour.

Stopped drinking that stuff!

And to the person who said you'd stuggle to get anything through turnstiles, not sure if he's been to Ibrox before :pipe:

To be perfectly honest I've never tried to take drink into the stadium nor would I, hassle I don't need. But I am always searched on the way in. Been searched at the train station before too.

I've always had paper tickets mate. Been searched by police every time I've been to Ibrox in the last 2 years. In through your fag packets and everything.

I've been going to Ibrox for 23 years and I've never been searched once. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I had on my person in my teenage years n aw.

Ok then. Now get in to the OT. The OT is taking over the BD for one night and vica versa. It will actually be fucking brilliant, the witty and (in general) rational folk can discuss Rangers with logical arguments and a bit of humour.

I know, I've posted in that thread ya tube.

Yous were sussed out as soon as you started posting ffs.

Must try better.

Would actually be fucking great if this became "The Official OT In The Bears Den Thread". Rational debate about the club we all love, with a bit of humour, but without the fucking staunch super fans who think they are the voice of our club and want to live in the past. How refreshing would that be?

Just checked the OT and saw your thread. Try better or try harder but try subtle intelligence too, I'vee seen Taigs do better at infiltrating here than you guys. doh

Was hardly an attempt, I revealed what was happening myself. It will only be this one thread though, so admin can chill.

Would actually be fucking great if this became "The Official OT In The Bears Den Thread". Rational debate about the club we all love, with a bit of humour, but without the fucking staunch super fans who think they are the voice of our club and want to live in the past. How refreshing would that be?

Anything against real Rangers fans who post on here and dont know or dont give a fuck about OT or OT crew ?

Shut it.