East Stirlingshire player mocks ibrox disaster

sillybilly

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha mcmurderer was giving it his Irish shit when fatboy hit him with "ur from the same city as me "

He must have been gutted, Didnt fatty at Scotzine give him a place to hide the last time his site got pulled.

ha ha mcmurderer was giving it his Irish shit when fatboy hit him with "ur from the same city as me "

Any chance of a copy and paste of their argument?

Would be interesting to see what two tims fight over.

Bet they would be pishing on each other if it wasn't over the internet.

Guest Andypendek

The inability of people to differentiate between there, they're and their does my head in.

Especially when the cretin who can't choose the correct one is slagging other people for being thick.

Sad little country, sometimes.

all those tears from that poor 12 / 25 /30 year old girl , all because daddy doesn't like old ppl

Yes what an amazing family. Changed nationalists countless times. Same with names. And daughters can go from a little girl to a woman. My god that's remarkable. Well his family have disowned him from Clydebank and his da was a shite driver and left a lamp post in ruins. So Phil was a bastard child ....

Yes what an amazing family. Changed nationalists countless times. Same with names. And daughters can go from a little girl to a woman. My god that's remarkable. Well his family have disowned him from Clydebank and his da was a shite driver and left a lamp post in ruins. So Phil was a bastard child ....

I bet the fucking taxpayer footed the bill for that lamppost repair !