Annan V Queens park

tam watp

Dumfries down the road is on the news just now and is a total whiteout. The pitch is probably not frozen and it would be more of a major snow shovel job on the pitch (unless they put a tarpaulin over the grass).

If they had to shovel I doubt they would bother their backsides, so it looks like the match will be off to me.

Rumour is their game is off, if true we can't win league tomorrow (and not a forgone conclusion we will win it even if we win tomorrow and at Montrose I think?).

At the moment their game is still on I believe. We need 5 more points to secure the league.

Rumour is their game is off, if true we can't win league tomorrow (and not a forgone conclusion we will win it even if we win tomorrow and at Montrose I think?).

Regardless of what's queens park do, if we win our next 2 we're champions!

Although winning the league at any time is brilliant, to win it while not even playing and having no crowd there would be disappointing!

I agree. It lacks excitement. Will their game be on TV????????? The sooner we win the division the sooner we can forget about scorelines and give more of our young talent match time. I'd love us to win it at home, but I prefer us to win it ASAP!!!!

At the moment their game is still on I believe. We need 5 more points to secure the league.

Cheers, worked that out five minutes after posting that :lol: Hope their game is off incase QP lose/draw - wouldn't like to win without playing a game.