UB again another own goal

BEARGER

Once again this group have cringeworthy banners at game. The Independence vote no banner was just daft, we are all old enough to make up our own minds. The "less tweeting....." banner was more that stupid. This is the mob who shout the praises of Ally at every game, don't they see the contradiction? Anyway tweeting is the least of our worries player wise.

Not on here to discuss independence. Your views on tweeting banner? You don't see it as a criticism of the manager?

doh

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again this group have cringeworthy banners at game. The Independence vote no banner was just daft, we are all old enough to make up our own minds. The "less tweeting....." banner was more that stupid. This is the mob who shout the praises of Ally at every game, don't they see the contradiction? Anyway tweeting is the least of our worries player wise.

They are in danger of becoming political,like ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ.

You just don't understand do you?

You start a thread, and in the first line you state .... "The Independence vote no banner was just daft" and then 1 or 2 comments later you say you're not on here to talk about independance .... what's to understand.

Are you going to answer why you think it's appropriate to refer to rangers fans as "cretins"?

Sure, not a problem. But I'm not talking about all Rangers fans, not even a small minority, only talking about UB.

Flares at games, walking out during games in the huff, complaining about polis with no facts given, banner re Green on his renaming of Ibrox, Barcelona at Ibrox, tweeting banner today. Mostly youngsters being led by some older politicos using Rangers for their views.

Sure, not a problem. But I'm not talking about all Rangers fans, not even a small minority, only talking about UB.

Flares at games, walking out during games in the huff, complaining about polis with no facts given, banner re Green on his renaming of Ibrox, Barcelona at Ibrox, tweeting banner today. Mostly youngsters being led by some older politicos using Rangers for their views.

Do you understand the emotive and tone of the expression "cretin"?? If you don't agree or support a section of our support fair enough however to use language like this to describe, as you rightly point out predominantly youngsters, I think is bang out of order!

You start a thread, and in the first line you state .... "The Independence vote no banner was just daft" and then 1 or 2 comments later you say you're not on here to talk about independance .... what's to understand.

There's a world of difference between discussing an issue itself (ie independence) and discussing the displaying of banners people may or may not feel are appropriate, one of which happens to mention independence.

Like it or not we're a proud British club, and 99% of our support are proud to be British. If you don't like it, you know where to go.

Sdm used to urge people to vote to maintain the union aswell so we've had political statements direct from the people in charge of the club

Like it or not we're a proud British club, and 99% of our support are proud to be British. If you don't like it, you know where to go.

Been following Rangers for over 50 years, but I leave my politics at home when going to games. Anyway I don't need you telling me to stay away, and your 99% figure is nonsense.

agree completely.. the whole reason ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are getting pelters is because of pish they spout about politics. Loads of bears want independence, my whole family and friends included. Why anyone wants to be ruled by another country is beyond me, especially a country that is depised throughout the world whereas us scots are not. different culture different mentality. Everyone should make their own minds up and the ub should not be spouting it at a bloody football match.

agree completely.. the whole reason ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are getting pelters is because of pish they spout about politics. Loads of bears want independence, my whole family and friends included. Why anyone wants to be ruled by another country is beyond me, especially a country that is depised throughout the world whereas us scots are not. different culture different mentality. Everyone should make their own minds up and the ub should not be spouting it at a bloody football match.

:lol:

Been following Rangers for over 50 years, but I leave my politics at home when going to games. Anyway I don't need you telling me to stay away, and your 99% figure is nonsense.

I don't care how long you've followed Rangers, if you don't like our links to unionism, you know where to go.

You'd fit in more at the piggery. Horrible cunt.