UB again another own goal

BEARGER

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again this group have cringeworthy banners at game. The Independence vote no banner was just daft, we are all old enough to make up our own minds. The "less tweeting....." banner was more that stupid. This is the mob who shout the praises of Ally at every game, don't they see the contradiction? Anyway tweeting is the least of our worries player wise.

More shite from yourself.

Why not an Ulster Scots club then? I just don't see this "British" thing. Wales and England could not care less about us and indeed when I have been down they scratch their heads at why we sing the songs we do until i explain it to them.

1151.jpg

the referedum banner was misplaced - politics and football don't mix. I haven't made up my mind yet, but a bunch of spotty teenagers aren't going to persuade me one way or the other.

Bullshit, The SNP have ad boards in MANY football stadiums!!!

Also calling other Rangers fans Spotty teenagers is a disgrace....You want to go ahead with the UB bears then do it but dont come on the internet thinking your a big hardman abusing fellow fans behind your keyboard.

Sure, not a problem. But I'm not talking about all Rangers fans, not even a small minority, only talking about UB.

Flares at games, walking out during games in the huff, complaining about polis with no facts given, banner re Green on his renaming of Ibrox, Barcelona at Ibrox, tweeting banner today. Mostly youngsters being led by some older politicos using Rangers for their views.

You would never see slabbermooth salmond daein anythin like that eh ? Away ye go ya balloon is that why the SNP (Scottish Nazi Paedos) are letting 16 year olds vote in hope that in their naivety they vote for independence. Paedo politics salmond style ! :sherlock:

Bullshit, The SNP have ad boards in MANY football stadiums!!!

Also calling other Rangers fans Spotty teenagers is a disgrace....You want to go ahead with the UB bears then do it but dont come on the internet thinking your a big hardman abusing fellow fans behind your keyboard.

But it is okay to be called everything under the sun if you support independence? Since when did it stop being about Rangers and about being british? I have seen many old videos of Rangers fans on their travels with Scottish lion rampants galore. I understand peoples opinions on it but this unwillingness to accept somebody at ibrox doesn't like the union and complete narrow minded attitude of some people baffle me. Not saying you are, just in general.

But it is okay to be called everything under the sun if you support independence? Since when did it stop being about Rangers and about being british? I have seen many old videos of Rangers fans on their travels with Scottish lion rampants galore. I understand peoples opinions on it but this unwillingness to accept somebody at ibrox doesn't like the union and complete narrow minded attitude of some people baffle me. Not saying you are, just in general.

You really have no idea how offensive your ignorance and stupidity is.

"Become" gives the truth to the lie. We could therefore "become" an atheist club in the future. The founders formed a football club with no religious or political slant.

Why are we known all over the world as a Protestant club. Plus how do you know what the founders though about religion.