UB again another own goal

BEARGER

Sdm used to urge people to vote to maintain the union aswell so we've had political statements direct from the people in charge of the club

one man doesn't speak for the identity of a club. The founding fathers didn't found a FOOTBALL team on protestant unionist beliefs. The only reason we turned out that way was because of Celtic and that is a fact if you like it or not. Both halfs are not stand alone clubs and have only gone the way they have because of each other. Whats to say if Celtic founded themselves in Dublin that Queens Park wouldn't of been the biggest club in Glasgow? Everyone is entitled to their own view as you are but this notion that if you don't drape yourself in a union flag you aren't a true Ranger is ridiculous. We are a Scottish club and always will be.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree completely.. the whole reason ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are getting pelters is because of pish they spout about politics. Loads of bears want independence, my whole family and friends included. Why anyone wants to be ruled by another country is beyond me, especially a country that is depised throughout the world whereas us scots are not. different culture different mentality. Everyone should make their own minds up and the ub should not be spouting it at a bloody football match.

Away you go.

one man doesn't speak for the identity of a club. The founding fathers didn't found a FOOTBALL team on protestant unionist beliefs. The only reason we turned out that way was because of Celtic and that is a fact if you like it or not. Both halfs are not stand alone clubs and have only gone the way they have because of each other. Whats to say if Celtic founded themselves in Dublin that Queens Park wouldn't of been the biggest club in Glasgow? Everyone is entitled to their own view as you are but this notion that if you don't drape yourself in a union flag you aren't a true Ranger is ridiculous. We are a Scottish club and always will be.

It's not facts ffs. You really need to read about the history of rangers. We gained a large, indeed very large proportion of our Protestant supporters due to the shipyards and the glasgow population and that of our friends in ulster.

We are a British club.

You'd fit in more at the piggery. Horrible cunt.

haha what a delightful intellectual human being you are. England are a despised nation and I don't want my country ruled by a government in which nobody voted for.. I don't want Scottish troops sent to Afghanistan and fear death as a result of a government that are unable to realise they are fuck all in the world.

Always know we've done well at a game when bearger is raging at our actions. :D

You think the players tweeting in their own time prevents them from being able to pass the ball? I would think it has more to do with the training methods at MP

Fact is we did become a Protestant club.

haha what a delightful intellectual human being you are. England are a despised nation and I don't want my country ruled by a government in which nobody voted for.. I don't want Scottish troops sent to Afghanistan and fear death as a result of a government that are unable to realise they are fuck all in the world.

You're not a Rangers fan, you're an embarrassment to the Rangers support.

It's not facts ffs. You really need to read about the history of rangers. We gained a large, indeed very large proportion of our Protestant supporters due to the shipyards and the glasgow population and that of our friends in ulster.

We are a British club.

Why not an Ulster Scots club then? I just don't see this "British" thing. Wales and England could not care less about us and indeed when I have been down they scratch their heads at why we sing the songs we do until i explain it to them.

Why not an Ulster Scots club then? I just don't see this "British" thing. Wales and England could not care less about us and indeed when I have been down they scratch their heads at why we sing the songs we do until i explain it to them.

Fucking hell :lol: I canae even answer this pish

You're not a Rangers fan, you're an embarrassment to the Rangers support.

:7326: ofcourse I am. So is our manager for ever pulling on the jersey of this disgusting nation.. oh how i wish he had played for a team gb. :rolleyes:

Fact is we did become a Protestant club.

"Become" gives the truth to the lie. We could therefore "become" an atheist club in the future. The founders formed a football club with no religious or political slant.

There's an irony in you complaining that tweeting is the big problem, when you are starting a topic about a banner despite what was actually witnessed on the pitch.

Your hair is great mate :praise:

I'm one tell godfather to like you instead of Williamson now :D