Fran is taking Tommy to Court

djbroxybear

Fran Sandaza is planning court action

FUMING Rangers ace Fran Sandaza is planning court action against the prankster who duped him in a hoax call.

The Spanish striker revealed he is taking legal advice on how to pursue notorious trickster Tommy the Taxi Driver.

The move comes after Sandaza, 28, was suspended by Gers chiefs over the stitch-up which became a web sensation.

The hapless star blabbed about the financial details of his Ibrox contract to Celtic fan Tommy — who was posing as a footie agent.

Sandaza also admitted he only joined the Division 3 club for cash.

But last night he claimed the prank call he took last Tuesday was “illegal” as their conversation was “private at all times”.

He said in a statement: “I received a call from an alleged ‘agent’ from the American MLS League who attempted to call into question my position against Rangers by offering me a supposed contract with another club in the above mentioned league. Given that I have an existing contract with my club, which I respect, I want to clarify that at all times during this conversation I have tried to act correctly with respect to both the person I was talking to and to my club.

“At no time did I wish to demonstrate a lack of commitment to Rangers Football Club — neither to my manager nor to the fans.

“This private conversation has been published illegally in various media outlets, and I would like to reiterate that I have not made declarations which call into question my commitment to the club.”

He added: “In spite of this, the club has decided to suspend me while they conduct an internal investigation.

“Naturally I am disappointed with this decision but I intend to cooperate fully with the club for the duration of the process.

“I will now continue to seek the advice of lawyers before deciding the best course of legal action to take against the man that recorded and leaked our private conversation.”

We revealed yesterday how Sandaza told Tommy he only joined Gers for the finacial rewards and hinted that he would leave for even more dosh.

The star said he wanted to move to the US. He added: “If I get a better league and more money I’ll go.”

The striker was banned for at least a week after he was hauled before furious manager Ally McCoist and Ibrox chief executive Charles Green.

But he will still pocket his £4,500-a-week salary.

He did not train with the team before yesterday’s 0-0 draw with Stirling Albion.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...over-hoax.html

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really see much benefit to Sandaza in this, he is just going to drag the story on, and he can't turn back the clock on it.

A joke is one thing mate costing someone there job is another , i hope Sandaza takes the wee scummy cunt to the cleaners.

One thing I have noticed during the last year is every fucker keeps banging on about taking folk to court, but nobody does.

Sandaza has been shown up to be as much of a knob as the bastards that walked out on us last year.Fuck him and indeed the horse he rode in on.

Talking about dragging folk to court is just shite talk to make us think he has been mistreated. Get shot of him and save the money being wasted on him.

Oh! Make sure he knows they are not getting Gibralter back before Jig kicks his arse out the door.. :7325:

One thing I have noticed during the last year is every fucker keeps banging on about taking folk to court, but nobody does.

Sandaza has been shown up to be as much of a knob as the bastards that walked out on us last year.Fuck him and indeed the horse he rode in on.

Talking about dragging folk to court is just shite talk to make us think he has been mistreated. Get shot of him and save the money being wasted on him.

Oh! Make sure he knows they are not getting Gibralter back before Jig kicks his arse out the door.. :7325:

I'm sure you would feel the same if someone recorded you or one of your family members without your knowledge putting your career in jeopardy.

I'm sure you would feel the same if someone recorded you or one of your family members without your knowledge putting your career in jeopardy.

Do you go about telling every tommy dick or harry your salary? Good luck to Fran, but he's doesn't even know who he was talking too!