Fran is taking Tommy to Court

djbroxybear

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He certainly doesn't deserve to be protected by the same Privacy laws he thinks are ok to break to gain Kudos with the filth's support.

i thought these wind up calls would end after the tragic suicide of the nurse, who was duped by Australian radio, on reavealing details about the health of Prince William,s expectant wife.

just shows some timothy people will never learn

A joke is one thing mate costing someone there job is another , i hope Sandaza takes the wee scummy cunt to the cleaners.

I'd like the Vanguard Bears to take the cunt to the cleaners. Theres a disused, boarded-up one just round the corner from me. :wink:

Sandaza was stupid giving out the information he did, but hindsight always has 20/20 vision and it is easy for us all to be so critical now. If Sandaza had been playing well most of us would have been right behind him, but he has been poor and so we see it as a way to get rid of him.

What I do feel is that Sandaza has every right to see if he can take Tommy the cunt to task, and the only way would be through the courts, if that drags the story out then so be it.

IDIOTIC!

The prank call was idiotic!

Sandaza was idiotic for revealing what he did!

The caller was idiotic for making the call!

Taking him to court is idiotic!

How much is Sandaza/Rangers going to make? How much is it going to cost?

I doubt very much if the "court award" would cover the costs - but more than that it is just going to drag this whole idiotic situation on and on and on!

Is this what Rangers & our supporters have become? Idiotic phone callers demanding an idiots idiocity be confirmed by a court?

The whole thing is IDIOTIC!

Oh dear. :wiktorski:

Personally I think Sandaza should take 'Tommy' to task for this and if that means dragging it through the courts then so be it. I just hope by the time it gets to court he's no longer a Gers player as he's not committed for the long road ahead of us. I'm not saying we should sack him but I definitely think he should be moved on. I know we can't just go out and buy a replacement but he's not exactly done anything this season anyway so I don't think it'll be much of a loss.

Let the big fuckin dummy take the obsessive taig to court ,but if our lawyers are sure he breached his contract then get him to fuck this week and save money on this clown.cant believe what we're paying this big fuckin plodder.

IDIOTIC!

The prank call was idiotic!

Sandaza was idiotic for revealing what he did!

The caller was idiotic for making the call!

Taking him to court is idiotic!

How much is Sandaza/Rangers going to make? How much is it going to cost?

I doubt very much if the "court award" would cover the costs - but more than that it is just going to drag this whole idiotic situation on and on and on!

Is this what Rangers & our supporters have become? Idiotic phone callers demanding an idiots idiocity be confirmed by a court?

The whole thing is IDIOTIC!

You wouldn't be Tommy per chance? Squeaky bum time for our Iraqi friend.

No the prank caller , Tommy the twat , is not just idiotic. Far from it. He is extreme and his sort stock the flames of hate quite deliberately. Reminds me of the Journalisi wannabe in Donegal who pens nothing but biased opinions and gets them wound up.

Tommy needs to be brought out in public and his deranged extemist mentality exposed. He who lives by the sword should prepare to .....you known the rest.

You do realise Sandaza is Spanish? You then must realise it must then be very difficult for him to pick up on subtlties in a foreign accent which would lead him to believe this was a hoax or understand it as genuine?

The fact is, he was silly in giving a stranger such information. But, he never said anything bad about the club, fans, management or owners. He actually said the fans were amazing. I feel sorry for him, and although I think he's a shit player, I don't think he deserves any of this.

Wish the very worst on that Thommy guy, karma can come with a sting and I hope it's a particularly nippy sting on this occasion.

we tried that already, didnt work :(

Playing him as a lone striker and hoofing big punts up to him is never going to work - ever

You can't fault him for lack of effort when he has played

He needs a run in the team and as a Rangers player we should be sticking by him against the Bheast onslaught

How else do we entice players from 3 divisions above us, it's still 24K less than Whyte gave Davis,

doesnt matter, there are plumbers and joiners on less a month than fran is on a week, and they are making us look fucking stupid

say all our higher league buys are on the same

Templeton

sandaza

shiels

black

cribari

theres, 22.5k a week in wages that have been fucking awful this season, templeton perhaps gets a bit of a break as his injuries have hampered his settling

are rangers trying to tell us that for 22.5k a week we couldnt have tempted a helluva lot more SFL players to both top up our squad and get us promoted

we have spent an embarrassing amount of wages this season to simply win a part time/amateur league, an absolute disgrace