Motherwell vs Rangers 0-5 (season 10/11)

Thanks for posting!! That was a great day out and im gratefull to report that the blinding headache,sunken heart and deja vu that i suffered on the VB Ally post has lifted, but it does remind me that naismith wisnae a bad wee player,(rhat)... well i cannae be HAPPY all the time!!??

Iv not watched vid posted but we were amazing that day if I recall. On a great run with confidence.

Did Davie Weir not pull a guy off the ball and play a wonder pass for th first or second goal? I mind laughing at no free kick for Well.

Can’t view the vids, but was that the game Davie Weir got grief for his message to Wills & Kate on his top?

One thing that I often found frustrating with Smiths teams was that we could be pretty turgid to watch, then come the run ins we would start playing some quality football and blowing teams away, like we did in this game.

That was the game the taigs bottled it for me. Watching us destroy them sewed a seed of doubt in their mind.

As much as I'd want to believe that we'd had something to do with it, it's far funnier that they blew it on their own. To a Terry Butcher side. Again. :D