New Kit Thread - Season 2013/14

£90 :anguish:

Aye just seen that on the news there , think Nike should change the saying to "Just Done You "

Fans angry as England's World Cup kit sells for £90

Disclosure that shirt alone costs £90 in adult sizes prompts anger from supporters as Nike introduces third and fourth strip in little more than a year

England_home_2867471b.jpg

It'll be all white: England's new kit has seen the black trim disappear for a one-colour look

telegraph60_2204892j.jpg

By Telegraph Sport

12:33PM BST 31 Mar 2014

comments.gif181 Comments

England's new shirt for the World Cup finals will cost £90, prompting an angry response from supporters.

The white shirt launched this morning as part of an all-white strip for the tournament in Brazil has been made by Nike.

The revelation that the shirt alone would cost £90 in adult sizes drew an angry response on social media sites this morning.

Nike will sell a separate shirt - branded as a "stadium shirt" - for £60, but this will not be a replica of the players' kit.

They also launch today a new red away kit, taking to four the number of England strips they have introduced in little more than a year as kit suppliers.

How the fuck can they justify 90 bucks?? :anguish:

I'm sure they've been doing this for a while, for a proper replica holland top a few years ago it was 85 quid and the fans kit was 45 or 50, they've been doing it since about 2002 I think, CUNTS

I'm sure they've been doing this for a while, for a proper replica holland top a few years ago it was 85 quid and the fans kit was 45 or 50, they've been doing it since about 2002 I think, CUNTS

PUMA also so these replica tops but I got the impression that the "stadium top" is different from the replica one?