Get it celebrated!

Dennis

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon were not over celebrating by posting on the interwebz...Over Celebrating would be buying 5 bottles of Champagne, Case of Blackthorn and a few G's of ching then partying until Monday morning :)

Er....... I am in. Apart from the blackthorn cos it gives me dihorrea... Diorrea.... Dihorreha.... The shits

C'mon were not over celebrating by posting on the interwebz...Over Celebrating would be buying 5 bottles of Champagne, Case of Blackthorn and a few G's of ching then partying until Monday morning :)

That's just my normal Saturday ,is that. :)

Don't embarrass yourself by over celebrating winning a part-time league with the second largest wage bill and best facilities in Scotland.

Bheast-like behaviour.

:lol: i love when you show your self up. Twat.

Don't embarrass yourself by over celebrating winning a part-time league with the second largest wage bill and best facilities in Scotland.

Bheast-like behaviour.

ha sounds like someone not happy about us winning the league that's more bheast like behavior then enjoying it would you not say

Bheast-like behaviour.

Whit? We won the league. Celebrate it.

We won our league before they won theirs. Celebrate some more.

We won the league in the face of adversity. Celebrate that!

No pre season. 2 weeks to get a team together. Fucking celebrate THAT. We're still here.

No matter what, it's yet another league title in our fantastic history. 55 fuckers, Walter says!

Note to Papaguy51: Go to minority owned licensed shop. Purchase alcoholic beverage of your choice. Consume plentiful.

ha sounds like someone not happy about us winning the league that's more bheast like behavior then enjoying it would you not say

Or someone who is scunnerd with our performances in the past month or so which have taken any shine well and truly off this title win?

No one should be hammered for celebrating while others shouldn't be for keeping it on the down low given how its panned out.

Whit? We won the league. Celebrate it.

We won our league before they won theirs. Celebrate some more.

We won the league in the face of adversity. Celebrate that!

No pre season. 2 weeks to get a team together. Fucking celebrate THAT. We're still here.

No matter what, it's yet another league title in our fantastic history. 55 fuckers, Walter says!

Note to Papaguy51: Go to minority owned licensed shop. Purchase alcoholic beverage of your choice. Consume plentiful.

Who cares about them?

Bheast-like behaviour.

Bheast-like behaviour? Jesus fuck what a stupid post. If people want to celebrate the fact we've just won yet another title then why should that be deemed "bheast-like behaviour"?

I can understand being disappointed in our poor form but we've got over the first hurdle and can move on now.

Some people on this forum are ridiculously fucking negative.

Bheast-like behaviour? Jesus fuck what a stupid post. If people want to celebrate the fact we've just won yet another title then why should that be deemed "bheast-like behaviour"?

I can understand being disappointed in our poor form but we've got over the first hurdle and can move on now.

His words were over celebrate, not celebrating tbf

No-one said anything about not celebrating.

Can you all read, aye?

Worth keeping celebrations to a minimum.

NO NO NO. No it isn't.

Pump the celebration tunes up to full volume.Football has been shite, granted, but we're still here.

Celebrate and celebrate and let every cunting fucking scummy tim know we won the league and we enjoyed it. Do you really think they will enjoy winning their league much? 70% of their fans can't be bothered turning up on matchdays such is their love for the mighty Gers.

Celebrate and ram it up them.

Upwardly.

NO NO NO. No it isn't.

Pump the celebration tunes up to full volume.Football has been shite, granted, but we're still here.

Celebrate and celebrate and let every cunting fucking scummy tim know we won the league and we enjoyed it. Do you really think they will enjoy winning their league much? 70% of their fans can't be bothered turning up on matchdays such is their love for the mighty Gers.

Upwardly.

So you are celebrating because of Celtic then?

Strange

NO NO NO. No it isn't.

Upwardly.

Over-celebrate for the purpose of Celtic?

This is exactly why people should heed my original post.

Define "over-celebrate".

Is 1 pint too much? Maybe 10?

Can I sing a song or two?

Once you decide what you're doing, phone me and I'll tell you if it's okay.

I'm working until 10, which is contributing to a foul mood.

Once you decide what you're doing, phone me and I'll tell you if it's okay.

I'm working until 10, which is contributing to a foul mood.

Probably just a carry out and a kebab now I've cancelled the parade. You could have sat atop the Ally float if you weren't working. :(

Can only beat who you play and only win the league you play in. We are Scottish third division champions.

Ofcourse we should celebrate. those who say we shouldn't.. are you actually that dull. that lifeless that you're not going to celebrate a league win?

Who cares about them?

I want to say me but "cares" isn't exactly the right word. I'm forced to work with many of "them" so tonight I shall celebrate the shit out of this and will take great pleasure in ramming down the fact that we now have 55 league titles and they fucking don't.