Some posters seem gutted we have won the League.

Smile

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheering a league title that we won by paying guys more in a week than some earn in a year from football

cheering a league title that we were the only club to be full time

cheering a league title win that we felt we needed to bring in SPL players to do so

Cheering a league title win in which we have been absolutely abysmal for the best part of the season

thanks but no thanks, i applaud ally and the team for getting the promotion, but that is simply out of respect, we won a default tile in which our main rivals were fucking amateurs and we regularly faced guys that spend more time working outside of football than our guys do in football

the fact that we have spent more than any other 3rd division club has done, and yet we still come nowhere near the league records is embarrassing at best, humiliating most likely

i have taken no enjoyment from this season whatsoever, my love for rangers has never weaned, if anything the fight against the rest of scottish football has made it more stronger than i thought possible, but i cannot lie when i say that i have fallen out of love with the game itself, and that has been purely down to what my team has offered up to us this season

i will follow follow until the day i die, but by fuck i will moan and complain if i think im following a group of overpaid, underperforming, mismanaged useless shower of ********

I think we're all entitled to moan and complain,we keep the club running with our constant support.Theres a couple of our players look as if they've had a pie supper before they go on the park.They're meant to be full time professionals up against part timers mostly.I think we could expect full time players to be better athletes and watching some of these games that is not the case.I just hope that whoever we get in has a better work ethic that rubs off on some of the players who've under performed this season.I want to be reading about players staying for extra training to sharpen their skills not watching f****** homeland.We should be looking for the same kind of stat as QOS next season fair play to them but WE SHOULD BE winning convincingly without paying over inflated wages for where we are WE ARE RANGERS,WE ARE THE PEOPLE.Rant over.

cheering a league title that we won by paying guys more in a week than some earn in a year from football

cheering a league title that we were the only club to be full time

cheering a league title win that we felt we needed to bring in SPL players to do so

Cheering a league title win in which we have been absolutely abysmal for the best part of the season

thanks but no thanks, i applaud ally and the team for getting the promotion, but that is simply out of respect, we won a default tile in which our main rivals were fucking amateurs and we regularly faced guys that spend more time working outside of football than our guys do in football

the fact that we have spent more than any other 3rd division club has done, and yet we still come nowhere near the league records is embarrassing at best, humiliating most likely

i have taken no enjoyment from this season whatsoever, my love for rangers has never weaned, if anything the fight against the rest of scottish football has made it more stronger than i thought possible, but i cannot lie when i say that i have fallen out of love with the game itself, and that has been purely down to what my team has offered up to us this season

i will follow follow until the day i die, but by fuck i will moan and complain if i think im following a group of overpaid, underperforming, mismanaged useless shower of ********

Were you here for 9 in a row and the Advocaat years? That accusation could be labeled at nearly every title winning side for the last 20 years.

I will not be dancing in the Streets.

And am glad this League is over .

Congratulations to Ally and his makeshift Team that cost a fortune ,for winning the League, however if I have to watch what ive witnessed on the Park again I will go insane.

Its been Horrible, and I would rather forget it.

Worse season ever following Rangers quite simply, and I watched JG Team as well.

I'm very happy as all that mattered was winning the league and we achieved it

Sure the football has been appalling but I'm sure it won't be like this once we can strengthen the team.

All I hear is money money money well look at it this way

Rangers wage bill 6mil. QP 0 mil

Celtic wage bill 30 mil Mwell 2m

So surely Celtic should be winning every game 6 nil.

I'm very happy as all that mattered was winning the league and we achieved it

Sure the football has been appalling but I'm sure it won't be like this once we can strengthen the team.

All I hear is money money money well look at it this way

Rangers wage bill 6mil. QP 0 mil

Celtic wage bill 30 mil Mwell 2m

So surely Celtic should be winning every game 6 nil.

Motherwell etc aren't part time.

The target was to win this league first go,we achieved that.Players were brought in at the start of the season that wouldn't normally be at Ibrox.

Our football at times as been horendous but we still managed to do enough to get the results required.We should remember that every game we played this season has been like a cup final for the opposition.They have suddenly found their grounds packed,with TV cameras and the other mhedia paying attention,so to these 'wee' teams it was game on V the Mighty 'Gers.

I'll congratulate Ally and the boys for their success and look to next season,onward and upward Rangers.WATP. :7325:

So now its not about wages its about the professions of the part time players we are playing. Make up your mind.

It's about everything.

We pay more, our players are better, have better training facilities while the part-timers have to do a hard days work before training.

Time the shitty excuses stopped.

The target was to win this league first go,we achieved that.Players were brought in at the start of the season that wouldn't normally be at Ibrox.

Our football at times as been horendous but we still managed to do enough to get the results required.We should remember that every game we played this season has been like a cup final for the opposition.They have suddenly found their grounds packed,with TV cameras and the other mhedia paying attention,so to these 'wee' teams it was game on V the Mighty 'Gers.

I'll congratulate Ally and the boys for their success and look to next season,onward and upward Rangers.WATP. :7325:

What a sensible chap,what the fck are you doing on here :D

It's about everything.

We pay more, our players are better, have better training facilities while the part-timers have to do a hard days work before training.

Time the shitty excuses stopped.

And once again, all of those things can be labeled at nearly every league winning side in the last 20 years.

No it can't.

Really, so we haven't had more money than the majority of sides we've faced in the league for at least 75% of our titles wins in the last 20 years? We haven't had better training facilities than most of those sides? We haven't had better players than most of those sides?

Apart from winning the league at the piggery, when has our superiority in all these facets actually manifested itself on the park during a title win?

The SPL teams were part-time?

Im sorry, Ive done you the courtesy of replying directly to your post and the claims contained there-in. If the best you can do is put words in my mouth then we are done.

For the record: We are abysmal. We have a rookie manager who needs to learn a lesson, very quickly. I doubt signing another 3 or 4 SPL players is the answer and I hope that isn't his plan because it would be another huge mistake. He has a summer to get it right because there are a number of players out of contract that could make a difference and I would only give him the summer to get it right. If there is no improvement by the end of December then he deserves the axe.

Im sorry, Ive done you the courtesy of replying directly to your post and the claims contained there-in. If the best you can do is put words in my mouth then we are done.

For the record: We are abysmal. We have a rookie manager who needs to learn a lesson, very quickly. I doubt signing another 3 or 4 SPL players is the answer and I hope that isn't his plan because it would be another huge mistake. He has a summer to get it right because there are a number of players out of contract that could make a difference and I would only give him the summer to get it right. If there is no improvement by the end of December then he deserves the axe.

It's not the same situation as in the past though and you know it.

Kinda agree with the rest of your post but I do think we should cut our losses just now.

Not seen any flashes of good football or anything that makes me believe things will change, and trust me I would love to to see Ally come good.

A step closer to the top league but a shambles on the park.

It's not the same situation as in the past though and you know it.

Kinda agree with the rest of your post but I do think we should cut our losses just now.

Not seen any flashes of good football or anything that makes me believe things will change, and trust me I would love to to see Ally come good.

A step closer to the top league but a shambles on the park.

Its not the same situation. In fact its unprecedented. The structure of the club is in need of a revamp but its hardly easy to attract or afford the coaches and the playing staff to affect that change whilst playing lower division football. Fuck, lets be honest, it would be a tough job even if we were in the top division. Its going to take quite a while before we see any changes worth crowing about, we just have to slug on. Regardless of who the manager is we would have to go on faith for a couple of years anyway.

Its not the same situation. In fact its unprecedented. The structure of the club is in need of a revamp but its hardly easy to attract or afford the coaches and the playing staff to affect that change whilst playing lower division football. Fuck, lets be honest, it would be a tough job even if we were in the top division. Its going to take quite a while before we see any changes worth crowing about, we just have to slug on. Regardless of who the manager is we would have to go on faith for a couple of years anyway.

We don't need to throw money at every situation to fix it, I understand the changes behind the scenes will take a while to bear fruit but on the park?

We don't even look like we work on our weak points, I'd gladly take a few humpings if we were trying to go about things the right way.

We don't need to throw money at every situation to fix it, I understand the changes behind the scenes will take a while to bear fruit but on the park?

We don't even look like we work on our weak points, I'd gladly take a few humpings if we were trying to go about things the right way.

No we dont but there is definite need for a rotation of that squad, certain senior players need to be shown the door imo. They are conning the fans, they are letting Ally down after he gave them a chance to play for the biggest club they will ever sign for and they have repaid him with apathy. Most of all though they have let themselves down because one or two of them are definitely good enough to play for us even in the top division.

Ally has already intimated that he expects to lose or draw quite a number of games early on next season.