MORE pish from the SFA

Ok transfer and protection of employees basically protects employees who have been taken over by another company, or business entity, ie glasgow city council housing to glasgow housing association. All employees were transfered over on the same terms nd conditions and its only when a business is unable to operate on the same level etc they can change the goalposts., we wre told back then, as i am now that if u transfer to a company taking over ur old company, ie employer, then they need to look after you until it becomes an unviable and unfinancially burden of the employer. This usually occurs within 12 months., the company offers u a new contract basis on an 'undetermined' downturn is trade and offer u lower wages, poorer conditions of employment etc. What some people fail to recall is naismith etall took a wage from 'newco' for two weeks, which in effect made thewm employees of the new owners/company. Therefore if u werew working for a wee joinery or heating compamny and they went tits up, and a consurtium bought them and you took a wage for two weeks, does that not, either make you thief or an employee of that new company, who has paid for ur kids private education or half your monthly mortgage?????

You decide

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all about the timing, this barrage has started while the reconstruction talks are going on, its deflectors at full, while the cartel twist arms to get the result they want.

Have to agree with this. Taking all the attention away from their pathetic attempt at reconstructing Scottish football to force it through the back door. Pathetic.

Ok transfer and protection of employees basically protects employees who have been taken over by another company, or business entity, ie glasgow city council housing to glasgow housing association. All employees were transfered over on the same terms nd conditions and its only when a business is unable to operate on the same level etc they can change the goalposts., we wre told back then, as i am now that if u transfer to a company taking over ur old company, ie employer, then they need to look after you until it becomes an unviable and unfinancially burden of the employer. This usually occurs within 12 months., the company offers u a new contract basis on an 'undetermined' downturn is trade and offer u lower wages, poorer conditions of employment etc. What some people fail to recall is naismith etall took a wage from 'newco' for two weeks, which in effect made thewm employees of the new owners/company. Therefore if u werew working for a wee joinery or heating compamny and they went tits up, and a consurtium bought them and you took a wage for two weeks, does that not, either make you thief or an employee of that new company, who has paid for ur kids private education or half your monthly mortgage?????

You decide

I partially agree with you mate.

The players left it 2 weeks too late to object in my eyes. The longest tupe transfer objection which has been approved once in court is 1 day as far as I can see. They left it 2 weeks, so far too long, although they could argue they were on holiday so unaware of events. Doubt that would wash given the coverage though.

What I seriously don't think happened though is that the players kept any money from the NewCo. They will have returned the payment as a show of objection to TUPE. They would require the worlds worst legal rep to advise them to take wages then try to claim you did not transfer.

SFA cannot have it both ways. In January they said Rangers had no right to continue the arbitration as that right lay with Oldco.

So now they try to hit the club with the bill.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21268775

"Rangers newco has been refused permission to continue an arbitration process established by the oldco over players who left Ibrox when the club filed for insolvency.

The club was informed on Wednesday that it did not inherit the right to continue the arbitration process from the former parent company."

So if the club had no right to the arbitration, they cannot be held liable for any bills.

Pretty simple really - over the BDO.

I wonder if the LNS fine, plus the £1.2m costs, plus these legal fees will strangely add up to approx the amount the SPL & SFA hve with held from Rangers......

Nah, something like that would NEVER happen.....

Another reason why I'll never support Scotland while these people are in charge and trying to kill the club I love , how many blows are they going to give us

Also another reason for us to never ever forget that rats that jumped ship and are still taking money out the club when we need it most

I hate to admit it but perhaps the SFA bhastards have a case and we might have to pay whereas the SPL bill is laughable.

The timing of these bills are suspect.....

Do the SFA and SPL have any money belonging to Rangers or the creditors? This is something that the SFA/SPL never answer and should be investigated

In any event the SFA / SPL cabal are corrupt to the core and determined to pursue Gers, the fans and club must continue to fight back.

Another reason why I'll never support Scotland while these people are in charge and trying to kill the club I love , how many blows are they going to give us

Also another reason for us to never ever forget that rats that jumped ship and are still taking money out the club when we need it most

Well said mate.

Right, I'm gonna get savaged here but feck it.............

I think the SFA are right here, well to an extent. The verdict from the SFA hearing came back in the favour of the players, in this case I would expect the losing party to pick up the legal expenses.

I don't agree with the outcome reached though. I think the players were still contracted to the club. They left it too late after the TUPE to object in my opinion.

I think we would win if we took it to court, but I don't think it's worth the hassle to be honest.

Remember the SFA are asking for money to go to the players here, not for it to go to the SFA.

I'm sure the club said they weren't suprised that the 'independent panel of experts' sitting at hampden ruled in favour of the players. However, the club also said after the verdict that 'nothing was won or lost and the club would continue its action against the players', I'm assuming this is in a court of law. The figures mentioned are something like £6m in transfer fees lost to the club so I think it is worthwhile proceeding with the case if our lawyers think we have a decent chance in a proper court of law.

What really sticks in the craw is that the SFA want us to pay for their 'independent panel of experts' (the case is not finished yet - see above) and the SPL expect us to pay for their 'independent panel of experts' (no sporting adavantage) all in the fricking same week. The same week that Longmuir's impartiality is slurred and the SFA and SPL trying ever so hard to bully their way through this reconstruction/sponsorship/tv rights/self-preservation bollocks. Coincidence??

O aye, same week that Whyte also tried to raise his googly-eyed napper above the parapet to discredit the club - It has been all to fricking evident!!

Time for the club to make a very public annoucement on this charade.

Was just thinking if they did not transfer their contracts over to the new company why would the new company pay their wages??? as the company that ran Rangers is in Liquidation so at the end of the day the player beef is with the old company for wages.

I'm sure the club said they weren't suprised that the 'independent panel of experts' sitting at hampden ruled in favour of the players. However, the club also said after the verdict that 'nothing was won or lost and the club would continue its action against the players', I'm assuming this is in a court of law. The figures mentioned are something like £6m in transfer fees lost to the club so I think it is worthwhile proceeding with the case if our lawyers think we have a decent chance in a proper court of law.

What really sticks in the craw is that the SFA want us to pay for their 'independent panel of experts' (the case is not finished yet - see above) and the SPL expect us to pay for their 'independent panel of experts' (no sporting adavantage) all in the fricking same week. The same week that Longmuir's impartiality is slurred and the SFA and SPL trying ever so hard to bully their way through this reconstruction/sponsorship/tv rights/self-preservation bollocks. Coincidence??

O aye, same week that Whyte also tried to raise his googly-eyed napper above the parapet to discredit the club - It has been all to fricking evident!!

To be fair, it's not the SFA who have asked us to pay, it s the independent panel.

Was just thinking if they did not transfer their contracts over to the new company why would the new company pay their wages??? as the company that ran Rangers is in Liquidation so at the end of the day the player beef is with the old company for wages.

The players are not claiming for wages though, the players were just defending (rightly or wrongly) their right to object to the TUPE and move for free.

you missed the O' aye factor in all of this tarrier excrement

Deserters got paid from the new company CG said so on Talk Sport.

75% pay cut !! Compared to the huge signing on fee's they got, plus Naismith was on full wages for a couple of years without kicking a ball..

How much did Whittaker lose the club with stupid red cards..

Pay their legal fee's

Fuck that

To be honest I'm a bit puzzled by this one. Did Rangers request an independent panel, did the players request an independent panel, or did the SFA just go set this up themselves. One thing that the SFA cannot do is to stop the club from going after the players for breaking their contracts through the courts. I seem to remember the players union going on about 25 or so players asking for damages or something from the club only for the players to come out in the press and deny any involvement. One thing I do smell here is a rat, 31st March ASA investigation,1st April SPL claim £500.000, 4th April Whyte threatens to sue and now 5th April SFA claim costs for an independent panel. Two might be coincidence, but all four a coincidence I don't think so. Somebody is trying to drain the club of funds or are trying to put a possible new investor off. What's the chances that if we don't pay the money they'll announce that they are withholding this years Div3 prize money and TV cash?