King : Bomber should stand vindicated by Rangers fans

The problem is that this isn't nonsense ! I spoke to Charles Green at length at the beginning of the season and asked him how he managed to wrestle ownership/the floating charge that Whyte held from him. Green basically told me that he'd pulled a "fast one" on Whyte. I found this hard to believe knowing how devious Whyte is, which made me think that the two were linked. I believe that Green was a "front" for Whyte at the outset or at least this was what Whyte thought, before Green double crossed him. I always thought there was going to be more legal wranglings between these two at some point, having heard how Green secured control in the first place. I've said before that I don't trust Charles Green and still don't, although I pray that Whyte's legal challenge is thrown out of court.

Bomber Brown has right.

Exactly what was Brown right about?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen the Deeds ?

I am not anti Green just yet but I couldnt bring myself to trust him before and this doesnt help.

Just slagging off anyone who dares to suggest we should ask more questions is not on.

The reason I left Follow Follow was because anyone with a view opposite to those with 10,000 posts got bullied into submission I can see the same thing happening here. This is too important to slag fellow bluenoses off because they dare to question.

Has anyone seen the Deeds ?

I am not anti Green just yet but I couldnt bring myself to trust him before and this doesnt help.

Just slagging off anyone who dares to suggest we should ask more questions is not on.

The reason I left Follow Follow was because anyone with a view opposite to those with 10,000 posts got bullied into submission I can see the same thing happening here. This is too important to slag fellow bluenoses off because they dare to question.

You didnt trust him before. You dont trust him not. But you are not anti Green

Okaaaaaay

Guest Andypendek

John Brown speaks on the steps on Ibrox.

The media condemn him.

Iain King says nothing.

John Brown is appointed manager of Dundee.

The media ridicule him, calling him a rabble rouser and worse.

Iain King says nothing.

Craig Whyte - Craig Whyte - says Charles Green is a liar.

Iain King attacks Charles Green.

The fact that he seems to feel nothing wrong with the way he has 'stood up' for John Brown until now tells you everything you need to know about Iain King, this story, and the kind of 'friends' footballers have. For your own benefit, John, dump this guy.

Its amazing how times change, when Whyte was at Rangers and supposedly speaking for us he was a charletan and a proven lier according to the mhedia, now hes trying to cause us trouble from outside the club his word is taken as gosple and shouted loudly from tabloid front pages, its unbelievable and yet its not as the average IQ of the dedicated tabloid reader is slightly below that of a geriatric slug, they are too thick to realise the same papers who claimed Whyte couldnt be trusted on anything are now doing exactly that!

Its amazing how times change, when Whyte was at Rangers and supposedly speaking for us he was a charletan and a proven lier according to the mhedia, now hes trying to cause us trouble from outside the club his word is taken as gosple and shouted loudly from tabloid front pages, its unbelievable and yet its not as the average IQ of the dedicated tabloid reader is slightly below that of a geriatric slug, they are too thick to realise the same papers who claimed Whyte couldnt be trusted on anything are now doing exactly that!

As long as they hate Rangers their word is good, that seems to be the medias take on it.

The problem is that this isn't nonsense ! I spoke to Charles Green at length at the beginning of the season and asked him how he managed to wrestle ownership/the floating charge that Whyte held from him. Green basically told me that he'd pulled a "fast one" on Whyte. I found this hard to believe knowing how devious Whyte is, which made me think that the two were linked. I believe that Green was a "front" for Whyte at the outset or at least this was what Whyte thought, before Green double crossed him. I always thought there was going to be more legal wranglings between these two at some point, having heard how Green secured control in the first place. I've said before that I don't trust Charles Green and still don't, although I pray that Whyte's legal challenge is thrown out of court.

Bomber Brown has right.

:rolleyes:

Bit like DeFanio. When he was at Swindon he was an okay bloke. Now he's at Sunderland his political views are somewhere to the right of Genghis Khan....

Bunch of parasites who will stoop to any length to sell their scabby stories.

Numerous previous posts on the subject of Green yet you only mention meeting him now.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

Whether you believe me or not, I'm honestly telling you what Green told me.

Bit like DeFanio. When he was at Swindon he was an okay bloke. Now he's at Sunderland his political views are somewhere to the right of Genghis Khan....

Bunch of parasites who will stoop to any length to sell their scabby stories.

Yeah its a joke that story, di canio is a wanker but the way the tabloids have gone on you'd think he had invaded England with the remenants of the third reich.

Bomber Brown has right.

R i g h t !!!!! So Charles green told you this did he?

Honestly we have had some stupid and questionable posts over the past few days but this may be the worst...

Bomber Brown has right.

I have tried and tried to read this post.

I don't get it. What was he right about? What do we know today (and I mean KNOW) that we didn't before?