King : Bomber should stand vindicated by Rangers fans

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, Green cant be trusted in my books (just my opinion). Always thought he was a dodgy fucker that only cared about £.

Everyone has a opinion at the end of the day whether it be right or wrong.

If you've been against him from the start though you'll be more inclined to lap up this rubbish.

But, Green cant be trusted in my books (just my opinion). Always thought he was a dodgy fucker that only cared about £.

Everyone has a opinion at the end of the day whether it be right or wrong.

Is that it? You have no actual reason to distrust Green but you distrust him anyway? Does he look dodgy? Are his eyes too close together, or too far apart? Is it his voice? Is it because he saved RFC that you distrust him? Is it because of the way RFC has been turned around financially that you distrust him? Is it because The Sun and BBC Scotland don't like him?

I'll listen to any valid reason to distrust Green or anyone else for that matter. Please tell me!!

Is that it? You have no actual reason to distrust Green but you distrust him anyway? Does he look dodgy? Are his eyes too close together, or too far apart? Is it his voice? Is it because he saved RFC that you distrust him? Is it because of the way RFC has been turned around financially that you distrust him? Is it because The Sun and BBC Scotland don't like him?

I'll listen to any valid reason to distrust Green or anyone else for that matter. Please tell me!!

No one can be trusted that's in it for the money.

Mr King who sets the standard of moral integrity or as the South African judge said;

"It was remarkable that King showed no sign of embarrassment or any emotion when he conceded that he had lied to the (Sars) commissioner in a number of his income tax returns. In our assessment, he is a glib and shameless liar.”

The way in which they are taking quotes from the now irrelevant pre-CVA meetings is even more remarkable.

Tomorrow they break the staggering news that it got quite chilly indeed in winter 2010.

Wouldnt be anything to do with the upcoming ST sale - trying to poison the fans --- surely not. The media wouldn't stoop that low :matron:

Mr King who sets the standard of moral integrity or as the South African judge said;

"It was remarkable that King showed no sign of embarrassment or any emotion when he conceded that he had lied to the (Sars) commissioner in a number of his income tax returns. In our assessment, he is a glib and shameless liar.”

I think you may have the wrong 'King' there,mate! :rolleyes: Or maybe i've missed something in the script. :pipe:

For any of you gullible people.

I have eight lane bridge over Sydney harbour for sale. Price is negotiable.

I can also put you in touch with the bloke who was selling the Opera House at the pub the other night.

Already bought all of Australia for two pints last night, so you've clearly constructed a tissue of lies.

I think you may have the wrong 'King' there,mate! :rolleyes: Or maybe i've missed something in the script. :pipe:

Mea culpa ---- see what happens when you are still half drunk and read only the headline.......... need a beer to clear ma heid.

Mea culpa ---- see what happens when you are still half drunk and read only the headline.......... need a beer to clear ma heid.

Been there; done that; got the T-shirt :beer1:

Too many Kings involved,mate. Iain King :mad: -Dave King :anguish: - Wayne King :wanker::D

This is just more negative Rangers nonsense, do they never get bored as i do reading it.

The problem is that this isn't nonsense ! I spoke to Charles Green at length at the beginning of the season and asked him how he managed to wrestle ownership/the floating charge that Whyte held from him. Green basically told me that he'd pulled a "fast one" on Whyte. I found this hard to believe knowing how devious Whyte is, which made me think that the two were linked. I believe that Green was a "front" for Whyte at the outset or at least this was what Whyte thought, before Green double crossed him. I always thought there was going to be more legal wranglings between these two at some point, having heard how Green secured control in the first place. I've said before that I don't trust Charles Green and still don't, although I pray that Whyte's legal challenge is thrown out of court.

Bomber Brown has right.

The problem is that this isn't nonsense ! I spoke to Charles Green at length at the beginning of the season and asked him how he managed to wrestle ownership/the floating charge that Whyte held from him.

Bomber Brown has right.

Numerous previous posts on the subject of Green yet you only mention meeting him now.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???