King : Bomber should stand vindicated by Rangers fans

You may be explaining this to the wrong person, Blade is the one who is convinced that CG is in this with CW and he is the one who has no idea what a floating charge is.

I agree with you.

The floating charge is a security over the assets. Thought you 'd know this !

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm - he is responsible for selling a company with £18m reducing debt, within payment schedules to a shyster.

Whyte did the rest, deliberately, for his own & his "pals" ends.

WAKE UP FFS.

He sold for £1.

Remember.....

"I will only sell to someone who has the best interests of the club at heart."

Murray and his ego has got us to where we are.

The floating charge is a security over the assets. Thought you 'd know this !

Are you still going for this? After every post of utter nonsense you have tried on this topic?

Go back to your start point, read everything you have been told about the sale, oldcos, newcos and floating charges, and tell me what your actual point is. And if it remains that you think Bomber was right because you still think that CG had to give CW something to get his co-operation, then I will be depressed in the knowledge that I have wasted pages of posts on a person of diminished capacity.

Ticketus obviously had no idea what he was up to. The Bank debt was only £18m ! They lent him £24m.

It was like getting a 133 pc mortgage ! No equity provided. And using future earnings for the whole deal !

A wild guess, but sounds dodgy to me ! Criminal investigation on going. Hope they nail the wee cunt and he goes down for a very long time.

It was nothing like a 133% mortgage, unless the £18M we owed was 100% of the value of the clib. Which it wasnt. Your confusing the asset with the debt.

David fucking Murray is responsible for where we are today. I will never forgive that fucking arsehole.

Your right Murray sold the club to conman Whyte and Murray claimed he was duped by him, there is a lot that doesn't add up. Whyte put us into Administration i hope Whyte ends up in Jail and Murray joins him.

WAKE UP FFS.

He sold for £1.

Remember.....

"I will only sell to someone who has the best interests of the club at heart."

Murray and his ego has got us to where we are.

It wasn't Murray who put a frivolous claim for tens of millions of pounds over us.

I'm not a fan of Murrays, but he can't be blamed for HMRC's actions.

No company (well almost no company) can thrive with that hanging over it, preventing a credit line and causing cash flow problems.

Make no mistake, all our problems stem from HMRC.

Why the fuck did I bother opening this thread after just getting out of bed :angry: A beautiful hot Sunday morning;the sun is shining and Blade has just made me feel as if my head has been birling around in a fucking tumble dryer for a week.

What I want to know is this,Mr Blade! Did Charles Green tell you this in a tete-a-tete,or did he tell you it an open conversation? I'm sure that if Charles Green divulged this information to you then that same information would be common knowledge to many people,some of which could be in positions that would enable the word to be spread to the media;OR even perhaps Bomber Brown himself.

While I am not inferring that you never heard these words uttered from the mouth of Charles Green,I'm wondering why with all the media and general interest in this whole saga since Whyte did the dirty on us, it's just now that YOU reveal this "exclusive information"

You also say that you never mentioned it before on this forum because,in your own words; "Because i'd have been dismissed as a crank or a Mhank. Just like everyone on here dismissed Bomber."

I can see your point in that,although In all fairness, I think that thought might be going through the head of a few people at the moment; but in that case why did you not contact Bomber and relate your story to him,which would have gave his outburst more credence at the time?

Personally I couldn't give a fat rats arsehole if Green did a shifty (where's the eyes gone to?) on Whyte,because that plonky eyed wee arsehole deserves far more pain than having being fiddled by a "snake oil seller."

I fully understand your reasons for doubting what I'm telling you. I could hardly believe it myself, what he was telling me. But he did.

May be, you can now see from his ridiculous interviews in the past 24/48 hrs that the guy can't help himself once he gets started talking. He probably lives on his own and is happy to have some pub chat. He's a show man and loves the limelight.

Sorry ... I don't have Bomber's phone no !

It was nothing like a 133% mortgage, unless the £18M we owed was 100% of the value of the clib. Which it wasnt. Your confusing the asset with the debt.

Whyte got £24m from Ticketus. He paid off £18m of debt to LBG. My point is that Whyte got 33 pc more than was required to pay off the debt and secure all the assets. What happened to the other £6m ? Where's this gone?

Then Green picks up all the assets for only £5.5m !!!

Are you still going for this? After every post of utter nonsense you have tried on this topic?

Go back to your start point, read everything you have been told about the sale, oldcos, newcos and floating charges, and tell me what your actual point is. And if it remains that you think Bomber was right because you still think that CG had to give CW something to get his co-operation, then I will be depressed in the knowledge that I have wasted pages of posts on a person of diminished capacity.

So you think, Duff & Phelps could just go "there you go, Charles, you're the new proud owner of Ibrox, Murray Park and the Albion car park" without Whyte's co-operation ??? Yeah, right !!!

Think about it .... "brains"!!

So you think, Duff & Phelps could just go "there you go, Charles, you're the new proud owner of Ibrox, Murray Park and the Albion car park" without Whyte's co-operation ??? Yeah, right !!!

You are off your trolley sir.

Whyte had NOTHING TO DO with the transaction to Green. Nothing. nada.

I'll put it VERY clearly.

Whyte owned Oldco.

Oldco went into admin.

A CVA was attempted to get Oldco out of admin.

This failed.

So D&P had to try to get as much back for the creditors as possible under an asset sale.

Nobody stepped up with cash except Green - so he got it. The price he paid was the ONLY price offered, so that became the purchase price of the assets.

Whyte STILL only has a connection to Oldco which is currently in liquidation (is examination of how it failed, and trying to squeeze any more pennies out of it for creditors).

Got it?

As to your "missing £6m comment" - it went the same place as the with held PAYE, the proceeds from the Arsenal shares and gawd knows what else - into the murky financial mire that was Rangers under Whyte.

Do you want to just admit that you don't know what you are talking about?

D&P were legally obliged to make as much as they could for the creditors, and were operating on behalf of the court. They could not sell Whyte's shares, but they could sell all assets to maximise the money for the creditors, which is what they did.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

You are off your trolley sir.

Whyte had NOTHING TO DO with the transaction to Green. Nothing. nada.

I'll put it VERY clearly.

Whyte owned Oldco.

Oldco went into admin.

A CVA was attempted to get Oldco out of admin.

This failed.

So D&P had to try to get as much back for the creditors as possible under an asset sale.

Nobody stepped up with cash except Green - so he got it. The price he paid was the ONLY price offered, so that became the purchase price of the assets.

Whyte STILL only has a connection to Oldco which is currently in liquidation (is examination of how it failed, and trying to squeeze any more pennies out of it for creditors).

Got it?

As to your "missing £6m comment" - it went the same place as the with held PAYE, the proceeds from the Arsenal shares and gawd knows what else - into the murky financial mire that was Rangers under Whyte.

So why is Green going about telling people he shafted Whyte ? He's just made a rod for his own back. Based on what you 're saying - there's no reason why he should do so, but he did and he has created a " trust" issue for himself.

Whyte got £24m from Ticketus. He paid off £18m of debt to LBG. My point is that Whyte got 33 pc more than was required to pay off the debt and secure all the assets. What happened to the other £6m ? Where's this gone?

Whyte didn't borrow that amount at all. He borrowed an initial £20.3m in May 2011. The total to be repaid on that was £25.4m over 3 years with ST money. He repaid £3m in June and £5m in September. The day after the £5m repayment, Whyte borrowed a further £5m against a further years ST money at a repayment of £9.3m. The Ticketus debt is the total sum due to be repaid, not the total borrowed. Total to be repaid was £25.4m + £9.3m less the £8m repaid = £26.7m due to Ticketus. The actual total borrowed was £25.3m although he repaid £8m therefore the only money left for Whyte to utilise was £17.3m and all these figures were in D & P's report.

Thats not at all far fetched ffs

So why is Green going about telling people he shafted Whyte ? He's just made a rod for his own back. Based on what you 're saying - there's no reason why he should do so, but he did and he has created a " trust" issue for himself.

Oh jeez - seriously you MUST be at the wind up here - NOBODY is this stupid.

Green led Whyte on about anything he could to get agreement to get Whyte's shares. PRE CVA. As soon as CVA failed, Green did not need Whyte OR his shares.

I see no trust issue - you on the other hand are making things up to suit your own anti Green agenda. Now you are of course free to do so, but stop talking utter bollox whilst doing it!

Oh jeez - seriously you MUST be at the wind up here - NOBODY is this stupid.

Green led Whyte on about anything he could to get agreement to get Whyte's shares. PRE CVA. As soon as CVA failed, Green did not need Whyte OR his shares.

I see no trust issue - you on the other hand are making things up to suit your own anti Green agenda. Now you are of course free to do so, but stop talking utter bollox whilst doing it!

I'm only going on what Green said to me. That aside, Green has said a lot of stupid things recently.

Why did Green even feel it necessary to tell the press that he was promising Whyte things and that he shafted Whyte ? This demonstrates a lack of honesty and integrity, regardless of the fact that Whyte is a crook. This is not the sort of person that I want associated with Rangers, let alone CEO.

I admire your unwavering loyalty to the man, but i am surprised that you can't see by now that Green is flawed and is not good for the future of our club. He would be better to stand down now.

I also wonder whether Green's embarrassing "my p*** friend" revelation is a way of him trying to engineer a pay off to get out now. Maybe he's hoping other shareholders will say "enoughs enough, Charles, go now and we'll buy your shares at a premium". It was SUCH a stupid thing to say and I can't think of any other real explanation for him coming out with it .... Other than .... to maybe try to change the news headlines from his dealings with Whyte ??

Personally, I think his crass comments are serious enough that he should be forced to resign as CEO. At the very least, it shows him to have extremely poor judgement.

In my opinion, we need a new leader and a new Board to take the club forward from here. Anyone else agree ?

I'm only going on what Green said to me. That aside, Green has said a lot of stupid things recently.

Why did Green even feel it necessary to tell the press that he was promising Whyte things and that he shafted Whyte ? This demonstrates a lack of honesty and integrity, regardless of the fact that Whyte is a crook. This is not the sort of person that I want associated with Rangers, let alone CEO.

I admire your unwavering loyalty to the man, but i am surprised that you can't see by now that Green is flawed and is not good for the future of our club. He would be better to stand down now.

I also wonder whether Green's embarrassing "my p*** friend" revelation is a way of him trying to engineer a pay off to get out now. Maybe he's hoping other shareholders will say "enoughs enough, Charles, go now and we'll buy your shares at a premium". It was SUCH a stupid thing to say and I can't think of any other real explanation for him coming out with it .... Other than .... to maybe try to change the news headlines from his dealings with Whyte ??

Personally, I think his crass comments are serious enough that he should be forced to resign as CEO. At the very least, it shows him to have extremely poor judgement.

In my opinion, we need a new leader and a new Board to take the club forward from here. Anyone else agree ?

Your trying to hard.

If only Charles and the rest of us could be as flawless as your standards demand.

I'm thinking of phoning up Charles Green for his bank account details maybe even get him to send me his Bank Card and Pincode after all he seems to just talk to anyone and give them information on everything.

Laughing.gif

Giving up on your previous crusade then? Given that you've spent pages and pages failing to understand basic points about the administration and sale of assets, I'm not sure I would go with your opinion on the best way forward for the club.

No, I do not agree. IMO neither Charles or the board have not done anything but start to put us on the road to where we want to be.

The Walter Smith consortium, Brian Kennedy or even the Blue Knights could have done just as good a job (may be even a better job) with Walter Smith and Ally on board.

The only thing I've liked about Green was his attitude to the SPL "witch hunt" and how he gave them the proverbial two fingers, by saying we're not even going to get involved with your wee farcical charade !

The Walter Smith consortium, Brian Kennedy or even the Blue Knights could have done just as good a job (may be even a better job) with Walter Smith and Ally on board.

The only thing I've liked about Green was his attitude to the SPL "witch hunt" and how he gave them the proverbial two fingers, by saying we're not even going to get involved with your wee farcical charade !

The people you mention above may well have done a good job, the problem is they never came up with the money, and for good Rangers men (apart from BK) that is unforgiveable. I am very happy with Charles and Co at the moment.

Wait a minute, none of the other "options" you mention had the cash to come up with a deal at the required time. Green stepped forward & did the deal.

I actual prefer having someone who is slightly detached from the heart string tugging that has been going on - he is a businessman first & foremost. The only way he makes money out of this is by being successful. And that will do for me.

You keep on saying "Green said to you" - when? where? you have proof of this?

Sounds like he said an awful lot to you. To someone who despite constant explanations still appears to have little clue of the entire CVA & then asset purchase arrangement.

Now either you have appeared with a preset agenda against Green and your previous lack of understanding was some form of attempt to wangle an excuse to back up that agenda, or you are just a wee bit daft.

Either way, your ramblings are nonsensical pretty much from start to finish.

Ultimately, and this is something you clearly do NOT understand, the club needs one thing now more than anything else.

Stability.

After the turmoil of the past few years, we need to get behind the current board & management team to get the club fully back on its feet, and let them complete the job they have started.

Constant sniping is of course your right - but just demanding replacements without reasoned constructive arguments does nobody any favours.

Giving up on your previous crusade then? Given that you've spent pages and pages failing to understand basic points about the administration and sale of assets, I'm not sure I would go with your opinion on the best way forward for the club.

On that one ... Let's wait and see, what actually happened. Even Rangers' own versions of which company the assets were transferred to seems contradictory at times. I'm sure BDO will be examining this forensically in light of everything that's been said by both Whyte and Green.