King : Bomber should stand vindicated by Rangers fans

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On that one ... Let's wait and see, what actually happened. Even Rangers' own versions of which company the assets were transferred to seems contradictory at times. I'm sure BDO will be examining this forensically in light of everything that's been said by both Whyte and Green.

Oh FFS.

I'll explain it to you ONE LAST TIME.

The documents lodged by D&P with the Court of Session are what happened.

No ifs, buts, whys, wherefores or anything else.

Those documents must be the actual record of proceedings, with no errors or omissions, BY LAW.

So just so you understand...

D&P sold the assets from Oldco DIRECTLY to Sevco Scotland Ltd.

Sevco 5088 was a pre CVA vehicle which was dropped when CVA failed.

Whyte has no investment, shareholding, directorship or involvement in either Sevco 5088 or Sevco Scotland Ltd.

Now these facts are clear. They are stated in the D&P reports lodged at Court of Session, and Companies House records.

They are unquestionable.

Got it???

It wasn't Murray who put a frivolous claim for tens of millions of pounds over us.

I'm not a fan of Murrays, but he can't be blamed for HMRC's actions.

No company (well almost no company) can thrive with that hanging over it, preventing a credit line and causing cash flow problems.

Make no mistake, all our problems stem from HMRC.

rememder guys ltsb went bust and the uk goverment bought them for a pound, pressure on murry fae hmrc and lloyds( the same) goverment, and to add fuel to fire, lloyds had a huge annual conference ( national) at that,t the piggory the year before, while one of lloyds board was in our inner circle???????????????

Wait a minute, none of the other "options" you mention had the cash to come up with a deal at the required time. Green stepped forward & did the deal.

I actual prefer having someone who is slightly detached from the heart string tugging that has been going on - he is a businessman first & foremost. The only way he makes money out of this is by being successful. And that will do for me.

You keep on saying "Green said to you" - when? where? you have proof of this?

Sounds like he said an awful lot to you. To someone who despite constant explanations still appears to have little clue of the entire CVA & then asset purchase arrangement.

Now either you have appeared with a preset agenda against Green and your previous lack of understanding was some form of attempt to wangle an excuse to back up that agenda, or you are just a wee bit daft.

Either way, your ramblings are nonsensical pretty much from start to finish.

Ultimately, and this is something you clearly do NOT understand, the club needs one thing now more than anything else.

Stability.

After the turmoil of the past few years, we need to get behind the current board & management team to get the club fully back on its feet, and let them complete the job they have started.

Constant sniping is of course your right - but just demanding replacements without reasoned constructive arguments does nobody any favours.

So you've never considered the possibility that these parties may have been at an unfair disadvantage in the bidding process ? Loads of people were slating D&p's performance at the time, but everyone seems to have forgotten about this.

Is the fact that Green has publicly embarrassed the club this week not an arguement in itself ?

We can move forward from where we've climbed to if he goes and we get some proper corporate governance at the club. All is not lost and may not be wasted, if this were to happen. If Green remains his pantomime will only continue and will surely get worse.

rememder guys ltsb went bust and the uk goverment bought them for a pound, pressure on murry fae hmrc and lloyds( the same) goverment, and to add fuel to fire, lloyds had a huge annual conference ( national) at that,t the piggory the year before, while one of lloyds board was in our inner circle???????????????

who then went to harper mcleeeeeeod

Oh FFS.

I'll explain it to you ONE LAST TIME.

The documents lodged by D&P with the Court of Session are what happened.

No ifs, buts, whys, wherefores or anything else.

Those documents must be the actual record of proceedings, with no errors or omissions, BY LAW.

So just so you understand...

D&P sold the assets from Oldco DIRECTLY to Sevco Scotland Ltd.

Sevco 5088 was a pre CVA vehicle which was dropped when CVA failed.

Whyte has no investment, shareholding, directorship or involvement in either Sevco 5088 or Sevco Scotland Ltd.

Now these facts are clear. They are stated in the D&P reports lodged at Court of Session, and Companies House records.

They are unquestionable.

Got it???

I'll let BDO be the judge of that.

On that one ... Let's wait and see, what actually happened. Even Rangers' own versions of which company the assets were transferred to seems contradictory at times. I'm sure BDO will be examining this forensically in light of everything that's been said by both Whyte and Green.

With respect, let's not wait and see.

Many things may become more apparent, but there is no doubt that you were typing utter nonsense. You believed that CG needed to talk CW out of a floating charge - nonsense, you believed D&P couldn't sell the assets without CW's agreement - nonsense.

With respect, let's not wait and see.

Many things may become more apparent, but there is no doubt that you were typing utter nonsense. You believed that CG needed to talk CW out of a floating charge - nonsense, you believed D&P couldn't sell the assets without CW's agreement - nonsense.

Remember the timescales involved. Someone had to take control before the season started, a SFA membership obtained, season tickets had to be sold and players signed. Time was of the essence.

Blade.. you are clearly detached from reality here.

Now you are claiming that the records are false.

You clearly came on here with an anti Green agenda and are now twisting the situation to suit your own arguments.

You should now stop, and do some research before embarrassing yourself further.

Blade.. you are clearly detached from reality here.

Now you are claiming that the records are false.

You clearly came on here with an anti Green agenda and are now twisting the situation to suit your own arguments.

You should now stop, and do some research before embarrassing yourself further.

What's all the fuss about then ? We've got nothing to worry out.

I wish I shared your confidence.

What's all the fuss about then ? We've got nothing to worry out.

I wish I shared your confidence.

You are the one mashing the panic button.It is nothing to do with confidence, faith or anything similar.It is an ability to read and understand the facts.Something you seem unwilling or unable to do for some reason......

Remember the timescales involved. Someone had to take control before the season started, a SFA membership obtained, season tickets had to be sold and players signed. Time was of the essence.

I'll probably regret this, but what on earth does that have to do with it?

I'll probably regret this, but what on earth does that have to do with it?

Time was of the essence. As I recall, the CVA was rejected mid June and and the season started towards the end of July. The point is that suddenly we went from CVA scenario to liquidation and timing was running out. Things had to be done very quickly.

There was obviously a lot to sort out in a very short timescale and it's clear that Green had been in advanced discussions directly with Whyte at the time when the CVA was still a possibility and at that point Whyte still had the floating charge. Maybe in the circumstances, it was felt that Whyte had to get something.

It's clear that the two were closer than they should have been and Green has even acknowledged this. Who knows what he promised Whyte/ D&P to get things tied up ? Greens already admitted in the press to making Whyte promises and maybe with time running out he was desperate to get smooth things over the line. Who knows ? (As an aside, it surprises me that Green didn't get a 3rd party to do his bidding for him against Whyte, just to keep himself "straight").

Also, and maybe significantly, Green did say to me that D&P were running out of money. No doubt, D&P were under severe pressure to get the deal done. The question is was everything done properly ? Why is there confusion over which Sevco co the assets were originally transferred into ? Why was Green recorded saying to Whyte "you are Sevco" ? Why did Green not have a significantly different co name ? Why did he use Sevco Scotland ? Was there an attempt to confuse and muddle ?

Green may well have done nothing wrong, but he was foolish to get so close to Shyte and to leave himself open to any allegations of accepting money from Whyte. His admissions this week have reopened trust issues, due to his relationship with Whyte (the full extent of which are unknown) and then there's the allegations on money going into Ahmed's mothers account (which should be easy to prove or dismiss). That's going to take a bit of explaing, if true ! What was the £25k "bounced " cheque for ?

There's still a lot of unanswered questions. I'm not convinced that Walter is going to get straight answers from Green. It will be very interesting to see what Walter's take on it is. I sense that he doesn't like or trust Green.

I'm not worried about Whyte ever returning and reclaiming ownship. This is just never going to happen, but I wonder whether Ticketus might have a claim, if Green is found to have any links with Whyte. I sincerely hope that Green hasn't done anything that could jeopardise

the club again.

As I've said before, Green should go now. He's achieved the goals we set for this year and arguably got the club back on its feet. In my view, however, he's not the person to take us forward and neither are the other members of the Board.

Blade... you are swaying from the completely daft to the utterly ridiculous.

Green said to you? Where? When? In front of whom?

Walter needs answers? Walter is a non exec director. Essentially a name on the letterhead.

So here it is again.

Green did not do any transaction with Whyte.

D&P did not lie. They sold the assets to Sevco Scotland Ltd.

Whyte has nothing.

Ticketus have a judgement against Whyte. They have nothing against Rangers or Green.

Now stop spouting bullsheidt. I feel you are either terminally stupid it on the wind up.

Either way, STOP.

Blade you are a complete fantasist.....you expect any of us to believe that Charles green gave you all this information that funnily enough is the same rhetoric used by the Tims and members of the media to create hysteria based on nothing more than assumptions!

You were a member on here for a month before you mentioned ever haven spoken to green and then suddenly when a negative story broke you were all over it.....as I said to you before anyone could lie and say that an individual told them this or that but without any proof you come accords as either someone with an agenda against green or worse.....

Time was of the essence. As I recall, the CVA was rejected mid June and and the season started towards the end of July. The point is that suddenly we went from CVA scenario to liquidation and timing was running out. Things had to be done very quickly.

There was obviously a lot to sort out in a very short timescale and it's clear that Green had been in advanced discussions directly with Whyte at the time when the CVA was still a possibility and at that point Whyte still had the floating charge. Maybe in the circumstances, it was felt that Whyte had to get something.

It's clear that the two were closer than they should have been and Green has even acknowledged this. Who knows what he promised Whyte/ D&P to get things tied up ? Greens already admitted in the press to making Whyte promises and maybe with time running out he was desperate to get smooth things over the line. Who knows ? (As an aside, it surprises me that Green didn't get a 3rd party to do his bidding for him against Whyte, just to keep himself "straight").

Also, and maybe significantly, Green did say to me that D&P were running out of money. No doubt, D&P were under severe pressure to get the deal done. The question is was everything done properly ? Why is there confusion over which Sevco co the assets were originally transferred into ? Why was Green recorded saying to Whyte "you are Sevco" ? Why did Green not have a significantly different co name ? Why did he use Sevco Scotland ? Was there an attempt to confuse and muddle ?

Green may well have done nothing wrong, but he was foolish to get so close to Shyte and to leave himself open to any allegations of accepting money from Whyte. His admissions this week have reopened trust issues, due to his relationship with Whyte (the full extent of which are unknown) and then there's the allegations on money going into Ahmed's mothers account (which should be easy to prove or dismiss). That's going to take a bit of explaing, if true ! What was the £25k "bounced " cheque for ?

There's still a lot of unanswered questions. I'm not convinced that Walter is going to get straight answers from Green. It will be very interesting to see what Walter's take on it is. I sense that he doesn't like or trust Green.

I'm not worried about Whyte ever returning and reclaiming ownship. This is just never going to happen, but I wonder whether Ticketus might have a claim, if Green is found to have any links with Whyte. I sincerely hope that Green hasn't done anything that could jeopardise

the club again.

As I've said before, Green should go now. He's achieved the goals we set for this year and arguably got the club back on its feet. In my view, however, he's not the person to take us forward and neither are the other members of the Board.

Actually, I've started to look forward to your posts now.

Blade... you are swaying from the completely daft to the utterly ridiculous.

Green said to you? Where? When? In front of whom?

Walter needs answers? Walter is a non exec director. Essentially a name on the letterhead.

So here it is again.

Green did not do any transaction with Whyte.

D&P did not lie. They sold the assets to Sevco Scotland Ltd.

Whyte has nothing.

Ticketus have a judgement against Whyte. They have nothing against Rangers or Green.

Now stop spouting bullsheidt. I feel you are either terminally stupid it on the wind up.

Either way, STOP.

On the pavement outside a bar restaurant in Glasgow's west end on Saturday 28.7.12. The day before the Brechin game. It was a one to one conversation, which may be why he was unguarded.

On the pavement outside a bar restaurant in Glasgow's west end on Saturday 28.7.12. The day before the Brechin game. It was a one to one conversation, which may be why he was unguarded.

WHIT?

Really?

That's what you are going with?

You really expect ANYONE to believe that you walked up to Green and started asking him x y & z about the asset purchase of Rangers, right in the middle of perhaps the most tricky part (ie getting an SFA license) and he just told you a load of stuff no problem?

Utter bullsheidt sir.

Any possible remaining kudos you had on here just disappeared completely.

As should you.

End.