tennents lodge official complaint re: CG comments

bears fan

so the sun started one rumour, are their rivals at it too.

what the article actually says is a quote from tennents,

"as you would expect tennents completely disassociates itself from any racist comments, we have reiterated this in conversations with the club".

how do they get official complaint from that, the only 'quote' they could come up with.

also says CG is running out of supporters at boardroom level because of sandaza, sacking of the chief scout and asking McCoist to sack Durrant and McDowall.

apparently Walter and other non-executive directors led by Malcolm Murray will meet to discuss what action if any wil be taken against Charles Green.

these people will never let up in their tedious campaign.

After forcing myself to read that shite in the DR know what Charles, tell them to stick their sponsor, you made the mistake of being bed fellow with they chunts from the east end anyway! call their ficken bluff tell them your backing out!

seeing as Ally has already came out and stated Green hasn't said anything to him about replacing the back room staff once again another bullshit story designed to divide the Rangers support and make no mistake many weak minded Rangers fans will lap this media fest up and turn against Green which is just what the media want.

So someone inside Rangers, maybe at board level, is feeding the scum papers with tales about the boards thoughts on Green.

On one hand we hear they're telling Charlie to keep his mouth shut in public but it's ok to whisper things to the media.

If it was true that Malcolm Murray was the one blabbing off before, there's no reason to think it's not him again.

He clearly has issues with CG, he might see this as the chance to get rid of him for good.

I think the Sandaza and backroom staff issues were delt with properly. If Charles loses his job for making a comment that wasn't "politically correct" then that is worse than sacking Sandaza for whoring himself about.

so the sun started one rumour, are their rivals at it too.

what the article actually says is a quote from tennents,

"as you would expect tennents completely disassociates itself from any racist comments, we have reiterated this in conversations with the club".

how do they get official complaint from that, the only 'quote' they could come up with.

also says CG is running out of supporters at boardroom level because of sandaza, sacking of the chief scout and asking McCoist to sack Durrant and McDowall.

apparently Walter and other non-executive directors led by Malcolm Murray will meet to discuss what action if any wil be taken against Charles Green.

these people will never let up in their tedious campaign.

Exactly what I thought when I read it. DR phoned up Tennents and said isn't this awful what CG has said, what do you think about racists. Tennents replied we totally condemn racism and hey presto - instant complaint made!!!!!

After forcing myself to read that shite in the DR know what Charles, tell them to stick their sponsor, you made the mistake of being bed fellow with they chunts from the east end anyway! call their ficken bluff tell them your backing out!

OK but if it backfires you will need to pay up mind...