Andy Little

Bearette

Not really seen this highlighted on here but..

Over the past few weeks on Twitter he's been a real credit to the club. He has sent a signed picture to a young fan as there was none left in the megastore and today has went to meet Hernan, who is over from Argentina to see his first ever Rangers game, after hearing that he was down at Auchenhowie. As pointless as these stories may seem in the bigger picture, it's fairly put a smile on my face. Seems like a genuinely nice guy who loves being at the club.

I think he has benifited greatly from getting a run at a lower level, might even stand him in good stead as we progress up the leagues. Always liked him and seems like a very level headed guy, glad to see threads like this!

I rate Andy Little highly, good finisher and good ambassador for the club. One of the players whose loyalty and professionalism isn't in doubt.

I'm very confident he'll do a job for us when we're back in the top flight as well. He scored a fair amount of goals for us at the end of the 11-12 season including at Tynecastle and in the Old Firm (tu)

Over the past few weeks on Twitter he's been a real credit to the club. He has sent a signed picture to a young fan as there was none left in the megastore and today has went to meet Hernan, who is over from Argentina to see his first ever Rangers game, after hearing that he was down at Auchenhowie. As pointless as these stories may seem in the bigger picture, it's fairly put a smile on my face. Seems like a genuinely nice guy who loves being at the club.

Not pointless at all in fact just the tonic for all the hysteria and doom and gloom at the moment (tu) Andy is one of my favourite players along with Macleod, Jig, Wallace and Templeton and the way he conducts himself on and off the pitch is a credit to us and himself. Great thread :thumbup:

I have always rated Little, but he has surprised me this season. Not only has he scored a barrow load of goals as a forward, he has contributed goals from the midfield too. He has pace, a strikers instinct and gives 100% even on a bad day. Ally can build a strong team around men like Andy.

be up in aberdeen 2 weeks from now awee beer and get yer dinner ok.