What if Charles Green influenced Gilmour?

Spectre

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What has Green actually done that has made him so popular ? Bought the club for 5.5 million ( bargain ), said everything we wanted to hear and got us to put our hand in our pocket for shares ?

Hate that I have doubts about him because we really need to be united. But the blind faith in him on here reminds me of Craig Whyte. People are keen to call it a media witch-hunt but the truth is there is a bit of substance in the Craig Whyte story and it worries me.

He won't fuck us over like Whyte did because it isn't in his interest but I fear he may use us to feed his ego with the fame and rape us for every penny.

I hope my fears are unfounded and in a few years I'm on here apologising but I'm like a wee burd who has had her trust broken in the past and it will take time to trust someone again :)

As I say hopefully he is the man for us. But there has to be a healthy suspicion so we can keep an eye on him and keep him in line.

Blind faith is dangerous.