What if Charles Green influenced Gilmour?

Spectre

Am I the only one that doesn't see anything wrong with it. As it happens I don't believe he did influence St. Mirren but if he did...

Look at the Yes vote brigade, what you had was a bunch of clubs who held opinions and who then attempted to influence other clubs to vote the same way. When Ross County came out and said they'd likely be voting no, the other clubs came out and said how they'd try and bring them round, influence them.

Rangers are the biggest club in Scotland, in the long term we will be the top team in Scotland again, in fact it's pretty short term, a few years so I actually see it as no different if one club, Rangers tries to influence a decision the way they want it whilst other clubs do the exact same the other way. The meeting yesterday wasn't jsut a vote, there was discussion beforehand and an attempt to brign round 2 clubs, what is the difference?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if there was any, but if so, so what? Whats the difference from the likes of Liewell, Thompson and co influencing other clubs and Green doing it

Even if he did. There is nothong wrong with it.

If Regan and the 10 SPL clubs are allowed to try to pressure and brow beat the "rebel two" into submission, then Green doing the samw thing is fair game IMO.

This. Or at least Green was able to make Gilmour see sense. Green has said from day 1 that the SPL and scottish football authorities are not rational thinkers. Maybe in Gilmour he found a rational thinker. Gilmour and McGregor have done the right thing and for the other clubs its all about self preservation as has always been the case with the S(elf) P(reservation League

Ive never liked bullies, or liars or hypocritical bluffing bullshitters, So KUDOS to Charles IF he has managed to get 2 Football Chairmen that were able to see the TRUTH and vote for their FANS. (i dont think he did mind) But if it annoys Every other cnut in scotland that he and we DID...Then its hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha from me.

Let's all be honest of course he did! What better way to be as bold and defiant as going to a St. Mirren game whilst they're hosting Liewell's Celtic & then have a nice wee chat and cup a tea with Gilmour and Co? That's basically a big fat middle finger right up at the SPL & all those self interested pricks! Gilmour and Rangers etc can all deny it, but why else does the Chief of Rangers go to a St. Mirren match? We don't all really think he went there just to watch a football game do we?

Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't liewell going to try and influence Ross county about their vote,So if he can publicly state that before the reconstruction meeting, then what is wrong with green doing the same with st mirren even though Gilmour has said there was no such "agenda".

Am I the only one that doesn't see anything wrong with it. As it happens I don't believe he did influence St. Mirren but if he did...

Look at the Yes vote brigade, what you had was a bunch of clubs who held opinions and who then attempted to influence other clubs to vote the same way. When Ross County came out and said they'd likely be voting no, the other clubs came out and said how they'd try and bring them round, influence them.

Rangers are the biggest club in Scotland, in the long term we will be the top team in Scotland again, in fact it's pretty short term, a few years so I actually see it as no different if one club, Rangers tries to influence a decision the way they want it whilst other clubs do the exact same the other way. The meeting yesterday wasn't jsut a vote, there was discussion beforehand and an attempt to brign round 2 clubs, what is the difference?

bang on charlie boy, brown envelopes worked a treat, but no one can prove it, as that is exactly what the sphell hord think anyway :matron: