*** Official Rangers V Peterhead. ***

allgers

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least I managed to get a laugh at Hegarty getting announced as MotM today...that was really the extent of my entertainment in the 2nd half! Started brightly but faded badly and quickly.

Naismith has to be the most one sided player I've ever seen in my laugh...shoots when he shouldn't and when he attempts a cross it's awful!

You must be at it? We played QP two weeks ago who had three 17 year olds playing 2 of whom are still at school....almost every team we have played this year has had a younger average age than us!

This isn't ally's team???? Who's is it then? He has had 8 months to work with these guys on a full time basis! These excuses actually just embarrass us as a club!

I agree. I'm fed up of this "young guys" excuse. We don't have a young starting eleven in comparison to the teams were playing. Fucking ridiculous excuse.

We are paying the highest wage bill in this division but are being made to look decidedly average by bunches of part - time players earning much less. The difference is that these part - time players are showing fight and determination, we are not. It used to be that pulling on the Rangers jersey was an honour for those players lucky enough to do so but this lot seem only interested at being at Rangers for the money.

(tu)

I can but dream, if you read most of my recent posts you will find that I am anything but optimistic, it's a fault I know but thats where I am currently

The fact we won this league has no relevance on Ally McCoists capabilities as a manager, this season should have been and was a bye.

Hypothetically speaking do you think he could have won the 1st Division if he were at Partick Thistle

You're assuming I'm defending Ally here, which I'm not, I'm trying to remain realistic and keep a cool head. I just don't think it's the right time to bring in a new manager, there are just to many variables that make it a huge risk to rush in a new man in my opinion. But as I've said before, if Ally is to go, I want everyone gone. From Manager to coaches, players and scouts. I full sweep to a completely clean slate.

theres no point in saying ally should go asap, hells theres no point in giving your reasons for why he shouldn't be manager, because if you do your met with the same old tired excuses "he stayed when everybody walked away, he stuck by us through thick and in, his teams no had a pre season, give him time to bring in players he wants, give him time without the much added bullshit going on behind the scenes yadda yadda yadda"

Same mistakes being made, same boring god awful tactics being used, same players being played out of posistion, long balls constantly deployed into the box, fitness levels dropping big time, being out played by plumbers, posties, shop keepers, gardeners, joiners etc etc, 2nd biggest wages in scotland and the fact he took a championship winning side in his first season and turned them into shit and now hes doing the same again with this side.

set pieces,, defending, goal keeping is pretty much a shambles at the back, does anything get worked on in training, do we practices set plays, the fact these lesser sides rip us to shreads at the back speaks volumes, its no wonder fans are staying at home when this is the shite thats being served up week in week out

You're assuming I'm defending Ally here, which I'm not, I'm trying to remain realistic and keep a cool head. I just don't think it's the right time to bring in a new manager, there are just to many variables that make it a huge risk to rush in a new man in my opinion. But as I've said before, if Ally is to go, I want everyone gone. From Manager to coaches, players and scouts. I full sweep to a completely clean slate.

Point taken Sir and I agree about a full clear out.

Not going to happen but I believe it should.

I'm no manager but I certainly would not like to have to deal with some of the dross we currently have but perhaps there is someone out there that can make them play as something resembling a team.

i watched the game this morn (pity me)

but can only now, some hours later, bring myself to comment :ph34r:

ok first half was good in many respects, however as soon as Rangers went 1-0 it was like the players all seemed to think the game was in the bag and the outcome was assured: another win to Rangers. Urgency was gone. Guilty of Hubris infact. :thumbup:

Peterhead thought differently and fought and harried all game long...and were justly rewarded with a couple of goals that sent their 30 fans into rapture, although i notice a lot still didnt get out of their seats even when the blue toon were coasting to victory. Maybe they were just partying on the inside.

what the hell happened at half time? it's like a totally different team came back out: sloppy, lacklustre and all over the fucking place. It's like the players didnt care if they lost at Ibrox, the mighty Ibrox, to wee Peterhead. ffs

at this point I must mention Naismith: he was diaboloical. the last shot on goal he took nearly got the corner flag :ohmy:

i dunno

well no, I do know: this just aint good enough (td)

what a week.