*** Official Rangers V Peterhead. ***

allgers

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a whopper... so much for being a fan.... 12 months ago we had no club... away and support Septic if you want an easy time of it.

How long are people like yourself going to use that card to excuse our complete and utter lack of progress despite paying out a small fortune!

This wasn't an SPL game after having won the title it was a part time team at Ibrox and its been the same all season! Some of you seriously need to wake up and realise how terrible things are under ally! All the shite with green is going to mask things unfortunatly but we are going nowhere when we should be progressing all the time!

We are a complete and utter joke and the fact some of you are still trying to excuse these performances is embarrassing! I'm sorry but ally doesn't have a fucking clue! I don't know how many times he needs to play him to realise Naismith is NOT a right mid....his subs were counter productive and the lack of shape in our team was depressing! Under ally as soon as we go behind it always looks like we will struggle to recover because he doesn't know how to change things! Next week they are asking fans to pay 5.99 to watch shite like that? No thank you and at this rate the attendances next year will take a big hit....it has been Pish all season and we must be the only team who's blips are good performances!

If ally cares about the club as much as I think he does then he will hand over the reigns in the summer! I fear for the future of our club on the park and financially if ally is given a "war chest" to blow on mediocracy! So fucking sick of it!

Aye it is a fucking shambles! I am absolutely livid, and ally is beyond defensible now.

dont expect much when our team has as many inexperienced and young players.

Are you taking the piss? Go and have a look at the average age and experience of the teams we have played this year and think back to how we played with full internationals and experienced players previously under ally!

Heartless display, not one player on that park for us today looked like they were playing for the jersey! How Kal Naismith is a football I'll never know, from what I've seen he brings absolutely nothing to us

They manage to get CG to walk is this guy unsackable if he is then we are really in the shit he cannot be allowed to go on put him upstairs do what you fukin like with him but get him to fuck out of management.

Are you taking the piss? Go and have a look at the average age and experience of the teams we have played this year and think back to how we played with full internationals and experienced players previously under ally!

Agreed.

Despite all the handcuffs that have been placed on McCoist this season he still has advantages that the other managers in this league could only dream of and he's making a meal of it on a near weekly basis.

You can't defend this any more.

dont think anyone we have come up against this season has had to field at the same time players as young and inexperienced as Luca, Mitchell and Stoney.

this isnt Allys team and people on here have as much right to defend Ally as those who defended Green.

The latter half of this season has been utterly, utterly dire, and the fact that the league is already won is an indictment of how weak the opposition is in spite of their commendable efforts. Instead of building on what we had to make do with this season we are realistically looking at a massive overhaul, as we simply must not carry this feeble form into next season.

It's a sad indictment yes when fans of our club have to start baying for a change of manager, but Ally really needs to start with performance on the park now.

I don't know what the costs of getting rid of Ally would be, there seems to many managers available and maybe he should consider that the next time he plays with players out of position all over the park.