Paul Murray

jcb

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it? Where? I genuinely missed it if they have.

The club saw fit to have an emergency board meeting (and let's not be side showed by green's inability to think before talking) regarding the claims and launch an investigation.

What have boardroom politics got to do with my point? Whyte is a crook with HMRC and the police interested in him, as far as i'm aware the same is not for Green.

What have boardroom politics got to do with my point? Whyte is a crook with HMRC and the police interested in him, as far as i'm aware the same is not for Green.

It seems to be that some will believe what Shyte says in the PAPErs if it suits their agenda for regime change within the club!!!

Fuck off.

No, you fuck off. see how easy it is?

I remember having these same arguments with pricks who thought the sun shined out of Whyte's arse until it was too late.

As for Green has stiffed Whyte, that makes it OK after Green was brought into the poisonous mix by the same murky characters that led to our demise.

Fuck you!

No, you fuck off. see how easy it is?

I remember having these same arguments with pricks who thought the sun shined out of Whyte's arse until it was too late.

As for Green has stiffed Whyte, that makes it OK after Green was brought into the poisonous mix by the same murky characters that led to our demise.

Fuck you!

It's easy but it's not how I generally like to debate. However, with the stream of utter pish you keep coming out with it's hard to resist.

I'm the most arrogant cunt I know so yes.

My hero was was just a guy who tried his best, more, much more than the deliberating pish that anyone else served up...

Apart of course from Whyte's cosy glee club.

Is that your best defence to spout Whyte as a scare tactic at every opportunity. Your hero was as much part of the poison infecting the club he sure as hell isnt the antidote.

He cant even get the story straight about what he knew of the finances, yet Green is the liar.

Whyte needed dealt with and skullduggery was required, really I don't see why anyone finds that so surprising.

The onus is on him to actually show if his legal claims are anything other than bluster.

Exactly,do you think for one minute that Shyte,if he had the opportunty would not have done so a LONG time ago,the guy is at desperation stages,fckn karma in my eyes...

Is that your best defence to spout Whyte as a scare tactic at every opportunity. Your hero was as much part of the poison infecting the club he sure as hell isnt the antidote.

He cant even get the story straight about what he knew of the finances, yet Green is the liar.

If it is its a pretty fucking impressive elephant in the room :lol:

Exactly,do you think for one minute that Shyte,if he had the opportunty would not have done so a LONG time ago,the guy is at desperation stages,fckn karma in my eyes...

Whyte is selling shares in companies right now to former business associates of Green.

Green has now resigned.

I'm sure like all the coincidences before now its just a coincidence.

If it is its a pretty fucking impressive elephant in the room :lol:

I dont know what large mammals are doing in your house but it may explain the stench from your posts.

But Im intrigued how was the bold Cash Lite,your hero, going to deal with Whyte to get the club without ehhh dealing with him. Dead letter drops perhaps or Vulcan mind tricks?

In other words, lets get the good old boys back in the big room, and go back to dignified silence and being shafted from the corrupt powers that be.

Wouldn't surprise me if our invite to SPL2 has already been accepted,. :anguish:

is that why CG walked? Are the board getting back into bed with the devil.

Did CG not say he would rather walk away than deal with the spl as it stands.

is that why CG walked? Are the board getting back into bed with the devil.

Did CG not say he would rather walk away than deal with the spl as it stands.

I take it you havent heard or read the boke inducing piece by Murray Cash Lite capitulating to the Liewell ruling cabal.

I dont know what large mammals are doing in your house but it may explain the stench from your posts.

But Im intrigued how was the bold Cash Lite,your hero, going to deal with Whyte to get the club without ehhh dealing with him. Dead letter drops perhaps or Vulcan mind tricks?

Going by the steady distrust I'm getting here I'm guessing you'll say its Dingwall.

They were told by D&P he was insignificant weren't they? In fact, I seem to recall we all were.

Fuck me sideways, if Whyte's appointed administrators (and facilitators of the buyout) told us all this yet still handed the club to a consortium steeped in Whyte's circle of dodgy merchants doesn't phase you then God help you.