Charles Green is now history.....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No manager in Rangers history should lose to Peterhead and Annan at Ibrox and keep their job.

Simple.

Worst manager I've ever seen.

What the F***, when did this become about Ally, its CG we are talking about, give Ally yet another thread for us all to slate, let us again and like the hierarcky become divided, slate our manager and team, give the enemy all the amo they need to destroy us YET again

But it's not good enough.

By who's definition?!

That's better than any non-Real/Barca Spanish side, better than the leaders of the Dutch league, Italian League.

It's comparable to the leaders of just about every major league in Europe (only exception I can find is Germany) :lol:.

What the F***, when did this become about Ally, its CG we are talking about, give Ally yet another thread for us all to slate, let us again and like the hierarcky become divided, slate our manager and team, give the enemy all the amo they need to destroy us YET again

Have you read the OP or just the thread title?

Furthermore the lack of progression on the pitch is playing more into our enemy's hands than a few poxy threads on RM.

oooo!!!

you couldn't have posted this divisive shite in one of the other anti-ally threads? you need your own one? ffs !!

You could have ignored this thread and joined one of the other anti-Ally threads........but I guess you couldn't help yourself, eh?

Have you read the OP or just the thread title?

Furthermore the lack of progression on the pitch is playing more into our enemy's hands than a few poxy threads on RM.

I did read the thread, and I agree and point taken regarding the performances But WE ARE adding to the sh*** and we are giving them what they want, and its sad you think these threads are poxy as it is often a way of letting off steam, venting frustrations, but we should never ever give them amo, and again I say give Ally yet another thread.

You could have ignored this thread and joined one of the other anti-Ally threads........but I guess you couldn't help yourself, eh?

it's because it was such an obviously stupid unnessecart thread and that by pointing that out you would think twice for continuing such divisive actions

Just up and what another crappy thread. How many consecutive Cup Finals have we endured this season? Every game has meant the absolute world to our opposition and to have come away with enough points to secure promotion, im perfectly satisfied. I thought the admins were better than this.

Playing for Rangers should be treated like a cup final and should mean more than the world to anyone pulling on the jersey.

That shite excuse does not wash in the third division.

The balance has definitely swung against Ally now

Less and less folk coming to his defence

The new CEOs first job will be dealing with this I reckon

Green was right.

i think that is confined to this forum, where I sit in the Mainstand the feeling was that Green going was the requirement that gets us moving onwards and upwards once again.

dont doubt ally's passion just his ability to imbue it to his players, have defended him up to now, despite doubting his ability to be a manager from the day the malmo draw was made, delighted he was , cause it meant less travel doh

my first thought was I have had been happier if he had to sit on a plane for extra hour and play a team that wasnt 17 games into their season.

he's a terrible manager. no escaping that.

In consideration of the OP - the excuses could be any one or some of:

From the start of the season until Sept:

- will be better when we can play the new signings

- losing key players in summer and not being able to play the new signings means we've had to rely on a reduced pool with a lot of inexperienced youngsters

- once our new goalkeeper and centre back and right back are able to play from Sept onwards the defence will ship less goals.....they will need time gel and its early days yet

- The transfer ban is ridiculous. We've been hampered by not being able to sign players. Had expected CG to do much more to get the ban stopped early

From Sept onwards and for the rest of the season - any selection from those above from the start of the season plus:

- playing catch up now that new signings can be played. Unstated message - not my fault I could not put the best team on the pitch.

- the new signings need time to adjust to play to the high expectations at Rangers. Their form will improve

- losing key players in Summer and replacing with some new players and more youngsters in a higher league means we need time to adjust to the standard at this level.

- losing the services of our chief scout meant we meant we had a gap in tracking the availability of certain players and we missed out on signing them

- we could only sign players who were prepared to play in this league. It will be different when we are pushing for top flight football again.

- the continued absence of a long-term CEO appointment is de-stabalising. Hopefully this fresh attempt to appoint a top flight CEO will drive us forward

- the reductions in capacity at Ibrox has had an effect on the atomosophere and the players are will need some time to adjust to this.

- the opening of the transfer window in Jan 2014 will allow us to improve the quality of the squad and will help us push on from this transition year.

- the cleansing process needs to finish and when it does that will provide the freshness we need to improve the results.

But I'm sure the actual reasons (or excuses as the case may be) will be much more inventive than the above. And of course more media-friendly.

Now Wattie put Super in charge of the cup teams did he not ? Do you know the tragic thing is if he had made better choices in his signings we'd have done a lot better in the cups, Scottish included because they spl teams are poor. The Brazilian, sandancer and big fat Kyle are epic fails. And there are a couple of signings who have let him down badly Black and Shiels, expected more from them. And before you start with he's a young manager, no he isn't as much as it makes me choke to say it malky mackay is a young manager comparatively to Super and he has led Cardiff to the EPL. The future of The Rangers is at stake here so big decisions have to be made by whoever is coming in and this issue is one of them ! :sherlock: