Things That People Near You Shout at Ibrox

Queens 11

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Years ago it was quite common for the tannoy to announce " would the club electrician report to the main stand ".

Ally McCoist had signed at the start of the season and things weren't going well for him but in this particular game he was having a stinker when the tannoy announces " would the club electrician report to the main stand ". Quick as a flash someone behind me shouts out " oh aye, and what's he gonnae do - plug in McCoist ? "

Classic.

Ok, here is the situation. Whyte is still involved in your club. Soon it will be the NewcoNewcoSevco. Your messiah, Green, is a shyster and none of you muppets can actually face up to it. Your next Attila? A man who has already done time for various offences.

The aforementioned savior is going to make him the biggest shareholder after agreeing to sell him his shares. Green lied to you muppets all along and you bought every single lie. The Zombie club is dying again. Fucking pathetic. When all around you the festering sevco cesspool is imploding all you can bang on email campaigns about the founding fathers. Fucking pathetic.

Who gives a shit about Struth and MacNeill and all those other founding fathers? They would be disgusted to see what their child has become. A dishonest, bigoted, moronic joke. You have a manager so inept it beggers belief. Can he get out of the next division? Probably not.

Your support are bigoted, mindless cretins. WATP? What a fucking joke. If you are the people then thank god I am not one of you. Celtic are everything you fuckers want to be but never will. Respected in Europe and around the world.

You are all intent in destroying your shitty wee club, from the board down to the oh-so-naïve fans. PS the whole of Scotland is laughing at you. NewcoNewcoSevco is the gift that keeps on giving.

THE TRUTH HURTS, DOESN’T IT YA SOAP-DODGING FANNIES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JELLY AND ICE-CREAM!!!!

Standing in the queue for the subway after being beat in a European tie a few years back, it was cold and wet and everyone was depressed from losing so it was absolutely silent. Then one of the policewomen who endlessly shout "keep to the right" has their horse suddenly lose control, someone in the queue shouts "Woah put the brakes on that thing!" at which point the horse starts running backwards to which the guy shouts "Naw, that's reverse!".

Doesn't sound that funny describing it but it was one of those "had to be there" moments that immediately cheered everyone up.

In John Collins emerging from the dug out I heard a guy shout at him "sit doon square head'

Collins looked like it was actually occurring to him that he has indeed got a square napper.

Funny at the time.

Sat near a lassie at Hampden who was clearly out her box and sang old McDonald had a farm for most of the game with the bears near by joining in. Think it was the day fat man Hartson missed the penalty.

Sat in the front row of the Hearts end a few years ago for a game when Mols scored a couple of crackers.

Thomas Flogel comes over to take a throw in and leans right into the crowd to get as big a run up as possible. Big lassie about 3 rows back leans right forward, taps him on the shoulder. When he looks round she shouts in his face "Thomas, show us yer cock!"

Never seen a player take a throw-in as quick in all my life...

One time always sticks out for me, was the CIS Cup Final we won on pens vs Scumdee Utd

Woman sitting behind me genuinely didn't have any teeth and she was shouting at Cuellar, but the way she was shouting it because of her sheer gums was coming out as "WELLA, WELLA, WIT YE DAIN THAT FUR WELLA" I was fucking howling

My best mate for his downfall is a celtic fan, few years back had a spare ticket for tom boyds testimonial, so i thought why not go see becks, scholes, giggs, keane etc playing for man utd, at the time andy goram was playing for them as well, so goram came on as a sub and obv got pelters from the mhanky mob, but one guy did shout out "oi andy! still shagging dinner wuman in caravans?" random but did make me laugh

tumblr_lnvj3ahoWG1qirf7d.gif

Ok, here is the situation. Whyte is still involved in your club. Soon it will be the NewcoNewcoSevco. Your messiah, Green, is a shyster and none of you muppets can actually face up to it. Your next Attila? A man who has already done time for various offences.

The aforementioned savior is going to make him the biggest shareholder after agreeing to sell him his shares. Green lied to you muppets all along and you bought every single lie. The Zombie club is dying again. Fucking pathetic. When all around you the festering sevco cesspool is imploding all you can bang on email campaigns about the founding fathers. Fucking pathetic.

Who gives a shit about Struth and MacNeill and all those other founding fathers? They would be disgusted to see what their child has become. A dishonest, bigoted, moronic joke. You have a manager so inept it beggers belief. Can he get out of the next division? Probably not.

Your support are bigoted, mindless cretins. WATP? What a fucking joke. If you are the people then thank god I am not one of you. Celtic are everything you fuckers want to be but never will. Respected in Europe and around the world.

You are all intent in destroying your shitty wee club, from the board down to the oh-so-naïve fans. PS the whole of Scotland is laughing at you. NewcoNewcoSevco is the gift that keeps on giving.

THE TRUTH HURTS, DOESN’T IT YA SOAP-DODGING FANNIES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JELLY AND ICE-CREAM!!!!

Is this pape not banned yet?

Away and molest an altar boy you fucking smelly tramp.

JELLY AND ICE-CREAM!!!!

My dad always shouts "GET EEZ NAME YOU!" to the ref whenever one of our players is fouled, and the thing of it is ive been sitting next to my dad at Ibrox for nearly 20 years, so ive started saying it too, and sometimes there will be a foul and we'll both stand at the same time and shout GET EEZ NAME YOU! in the same tone and you see folk turning and looking like we're a pair of nutters shouting the same things at the same time.