Things That People Near You Shout at Ibrox

Queens 11

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Saturday the Peterhead crowd in at the Thornton suite just below me, were getting some stick for jumping about and being too loud in celebration.....a few sheep shagging comments were made then....one of the Peterhead fans shouted to the linesmen.....the ba's oot, the ba's oot, the ba's oot. Quickly followed by " you no' mean the baaaaa's oot the baaaa's oot" from one of us!

Years ago a boy used to shout at the top of his voice "referee you're a cow!!!!!" At least once every game. Always made me chuckle!!! Never saw who he was as he was away at the back of the stand but he sounded quite young and trying to act cool shouting at the ref.

I mind when i was a wee guy my dad took me to firhill. We were behind the goals, and chic charley was warming up craig nelson. The abuse they took. Nelson got it worse because he was closer, boy shoutin "some cunt parked a bus on yourface craigy" & "gonnae keep that beak out this stand, its cramped enough in here". I was wettin myself. Then chic charley ballooned one into the stand. Had to get a copper to get his baw back, boys chuckin it n headerin it all about the stand. Magic.

Have to say Chic and Craig Nelson took it well, i hate that cunt Charley but hes actually awrite crack.

The old firhil is still one of the best places ive ever watched a game of football

Aw I forgot when I was younger, guy in the family section always shouted "Oh you big blooming dumpling" and shit similar to that. Just sounded so stupid, especially when you could tell he was sooo angry. Some games he would boil over and just let loose :lol: I can always remember asking my mum why he didn't just swear like everyone else! Was about 6 or something :lol:

There is a guy who sits about 2 rows behind me and he must have tourrettes or something. Shouts stuff like "aye away tae fucking nandos ya arseholes" "get the baw aff that fucking lizard" Just aw these random insults. Quite entertaining right enough.

Been a few over the years, a few of them were 'had to be there's' to properly get it.

When i sat in the west enclosure, the old firm games were brilliant for shouting abuse at them. When miller scored two in the first twenty minutes and we beat them 2-1: the whole section picked out this reprobate in amongst the Tims who resembled an alcoholiuc and skinny version of Martin O'Neill, and was obsessed with giving us the fingers, blessing himself and waving his tricolour throughout the whole game. I doubt he saw any of the game as he did it that much.

Anyways we were tearing him a new one the whole game, and at half time someone started singing 'specky is a paedophile oh oh oh oh oh!!' In tibute to his massive paedo specs. From that point we sung it till the final whistle. He was fucking beeling. The more we sang it the more raging he got, and the more raging he got the more we sang it. It was an endless hilarious cycle that capped off a cracking result for us :lol:

Also had a guy in front of me who always gave the subs a roasting when they warmed up. It was all good natured though as nine times out of ten they waved back and smiled etc. The one expection was when we played the mhanky mob of course!

one time when Ricksen played for us, guy behind me in the broomy was blazing and sang abba's "Fernando" non-stop for the whole second half. everyone in the section was in hysterics.

the common shout i usually hear is "Fuckin BOOOO" when the ref makes a bad decision :lol: