Things That People Near You Shout at Ibrox

Queens 11

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can always remember this one game a few years ago. We mustve been playing scundee utd, cos Billy Dodds got a wee clap as he came on for them. Guy a row or two behind me was saying how he liked Dodds when he played for us etc. Dodds then puts in a heavy challenge on someone and the guys whole demeanour changes and screams "Ya big eared wee prick!" haha.

I sit in GF1, the last 3 home games have been full of three middle aged men sitting arguing about what newsreaders say on the telly. It's fucking hilarious. Not football related though, but still funny as fuck :lol: "Good evening, I'm John Mackay!" "Naw, he doesn't say that, it's 'Hi, I'm John Mackay'" in his voice. Sean Batty was getting it on Saturday.

was up for the rangers qp game a guy sat next to me was trying to impress his gf every ball that was played he was shouting good ball class superb. after about 80mins i said to him who are you trying to do convince that yer a muppet her or yourself that you know nothing about football.the look on his face was worth the cost of the drive the ticket and the digs.

You think that's funny? I think you proved who the muppet was!

Years ago against the sheep people were going for pies and toilet breaks before half time, the sheep fans started singing "cheerio cheerio cheerio" and the guy in front of me screamed at the top of his voice saying, "We're going for a pish man!"

Was laughing for nearly 10 minutes.

One of the funniest things I've heard at the football actually occurred at a Clydebank v Dundee game a good few years ago. It was a midweek and my mate had nobody to go with so I went along. We sat next to the dividing fence between home and away support and a proper ned Clydebank fan was showing off in front of his bird, giving the Dundee fans dogs abuse, when a really young boy stood up and shouted "here mate, I fancy your bird....for the Grand National cause she's a fucking horse". Ned was clamped as the Dundee fans then broke into a chorus of "Horse face, Horse face, Horse face, Horse face".

A guy used to sit behing me in the govan front. He always berated mark walters, i was only about ten and it done my nut in. He usd to shout ya 'humphy monkey' . . He then scored a belter against motherwell in an evening gam,e and my dad turned round told him to fuvck off an some more expletives, we never saw him again ,, result

I remember years ago at Easter Road, Hivs were attacking and we won the ball back, someone passed the ball to John Greig and he was about to hump the ball upfield when he was clattered from behind and brought down, howls of protest from our support, then it quites down when an old guy beside us shouts at the top of his voice, " HAW, FURFUCKSAKE REF, PROTECT THE BALL PLAYERS", laughter erupted all around us.

Years ago when I sat in the club deck there was this utter walloper that hated Cannigia & gave him pelters every time he was on the ball. Didn't matter how he was playing he got it in the nack regardless but the guy's patter was pure mince. "Haw spaghetti heid" is the one that sticks in my mind but there were plenty others. Guy was relentless and just wouldn't shut up with his pish then one day a wee old guy that sat a few seats down stood up, turned round and tore shreds off the guy before storming off to find a steward. Never saw him again although the bigmouthed banger remained for the rest of the season.

More recently at the first QP away game there was a brilliant comedy moment when someone sitting near us just lost his shit completely - went to scream something but it came up completely unintelligible and sounded like someone trying to start up a high-pitched motorbike (badly). Was hilarious just the way everyone nearby turned and looked at each other going "what the utter fuck?!".

Remember at a game a few years back,the guy along from me who continually berated Mo Edu.After another pass went astray,he just lost it,he stood up shouting at the top of his voice"See him,see him,said it all along that Black Americans should stick to gang warfare or rapping"

Not in the stadium but still technically at Ibrox. In the Louden on Saturday there was a couple of Americans in who were being treated to the game by a family member it seemed and one of them said to their Scottish friend/family, 'hey that song kinda sounds like the Fields of Athenry'.

He was put in his place by the young relative/friend.