Things That People Near You Shout at Ibrox

Queens 11

Not in the stadium but still technically at Ibrox. In the Louden on Saturday there was a couple of Americans in who were being treated to the game by a family member it seemed and one of them said to their Scottish friend/family, 'hey that song kinda sounds like the Fields of Athenry'.

He was put in his place by the young relative/friend.

:sick:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad and i have had seats up in the club deck for years and there was one guy there, for about four seasons, who used to shout several times during the game "c'mon rangers, this is a doddle by the way".

That still always goes through my head everytime im at ibrox!

That was during smiths first stint as a manager so things were a bit more of a doddle!

Not in the stadium but still technically at Ibrox. In the Louden on Saturday there was a couple of Americans in who were being treated to the game by a family member it seemed and one of them said to their Scottish friend/family, 'hey that song kinda sounds like the Fields of Athenry'.

He was put in his place by the young relative/friend.

I hope he was given the Trainspotting American Tourist treatment

couple of years back on the sunday went for a pint with my dad said what was that idiot all about walter this walter that he said finish that pint were going home that was you ya wee drunk.true story

Hahahahahahahah

Kris Boyd was getting subbed, 2007/08 i think it was.

He was walking off and some guy shouted "Thats right Kris doon the tunnell, into the corridor and oot the f***ing front door away fae this clib ya fat b*****d" lol

My best mate for his downfall is a celtic fan, few years back had a spare ticket for tom boyds testimonial, so i thought why not go see becks, scholes, giggs, keane etc playing for man utd, at the time andy goram was playing for them as well, so goram came on as a sub and obv got pelters from the mhanky mob, but one guy did shout out "oi andy! still shagging dinner wuman in caravans?" random but did make me laugh

Was at a game years ago against Livingston and we got a foul given against us and a guy a few seats along stood up stuck his arms out and shouted "referee, kiss my swingers"

One i always used to hear in the club deck was always around the 70th minute mark he used to shout come on rangeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers, went on for ages always got a wee round of applause when he was done.

Theres also a guy that sits near me just now that just shouts c'mon Rangers kill kill kill

Best I've heard Motherwell are giving the tarriers a doing at fir park .the tims ain't happy with the subs when the big Italian centre half annoni starts limbering up and one of the scum shouts ,aw naw no annoni oan anaw noo

My best mate for his downfall is a celtic fan, few years back had a spare ticket for tom boyds testimonial, so i thought why not go see becks, scholes, giggs, keane etc playing for man utd, at the time andy goram was playing for them as well, so goram came on as a sub and obv got pelters from the mhanky mob, but one guy did shout out "oi andy! still shagging dinner wuman in caravans?" random but did make me laugh

:anguish:

when i used to sit in Club Deck when i was a lad, this one guy always shouted "CUMMMON RANGERS, THIS IS A DODDELL BT THE WAY!"

now i sit in the Govan Rear where the old boy behind me shouts FOUL at everything, and another guy who sits beside me who i have not seen in a while shouts "WINDY" when the ball goes into the air. The latter does my tits in.