Things That People Near You Shout at Ibrox

Queens 11

My best mate for his downfall is a celtic fan, few years back had a spare ticket for tom boyds testimonial, so i thought why not go see becks, scholes, giggs, keane etc playing for man utd, at the time andy goram was playing for them as well, so goram came on as a sub and obv got pelters from the mhanky mob, but one guy did shout out "oi andy! still shagging dinner wuman in caravans?" random but did make me laugh

This post is so wrong on many levels.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best mate for his downfall is a celtic fan, few years back had a spare ticket for tom boyds testimonial, so i thought why not go see becks, scholes, giggs, keane etc playing for man utd, at the time andy goram was playing for them as well, so goram came on as a sub and obv got pelters from the mhanky mob, but one guy did shout out "oi andy! still shagging dinner wuman in caravans?" random but did make me laugh

Reekin

My old season ticket in the West Enclosure. Guy behind me used to go mental every time the ball went backwards.

It was really annoying and went on all season until Rangers kicked off one game and the ball went backwards within a half a milli second of the whistle.

The boy behind me started breaching FOR F*CKS SAKE YOURE GAUN BACKWARDS ALREADY!

I stood up and told him to shut the f*ck up, not realising that he sat with his entire family (15 of them) where sat beside him.

Anyway, luckily for me a few bears told them to wind their necks in and I managed to escape the stadium with my testicles intact.

Fair enjoyed this thread! Mine would have to be game at New Douglas Park wae my da, aptly named Douglas Park, (baldy) referee with a completely shocking decision, auld boy loses the plot, marches down the stairs n gies it "MOAN TAE FUCK REFEREE GIT YER HAIR OOT YER EYES" I will remember this till the day I dee. :7325:

A couple of seasons ago there was a zoomer a few seats along who used to scream "SHOOT, SHOOT " as soon as the ball was across the halfway line, no matter who was on the ball or what position the ball was in.

Now I have a group of young posh lads sitting near me and I have to listen to them discuss private school and shit like that.

There's a guy this season as well who's war cry is "ARE YE HAPPY NOO MCCOIST ARE YE FUCKING HAPPY NOO? "

GF5? Sure I've heard the high pitched guy behind me shouting that last one.

Was in the Hospitality section at Rangers vs Clyde I think it was. Anyway, Shiels loses the ball and Im like "Fuck sake Dean!".

Unbeknownst to me Kenny Shiels is sitting right in front of me, turns round and gives me the stare.

"I mean.... unlucky Dean"

when i used to sit in Club Deck when i was a lad, this one guy always shouted "CUMMMON RANGERS, THIS IS A DODDELL BT THE WAY!"

now i sit in the Govan Rear where the old boy behind me shouts FOUL at everything, and another guy who sits beside me who i have not seen in a while shouts "WINDY" when the ball goes into the air. The latter does my tits in.

Me too see post 122.

This was at Hampden rather than Ibrox, few years back for a Cup Final and they had one of those cringey half-time displays which seemed to involve a bunch of unfortunate sods dressed up as fruit playing a quick game of fitba'. The guys behind me were giving it "We are the Strawberry Loyal"... I was absolutely buckled for near enough the full 15 minutes.