fat people in sheltic tops n at

might be slightly biased here but almost every guy i've seen in London with a sheltic top on is fat as fuck.

Is it a psychological thing about potato shortages or is it just because their lazy fat bastards?

I was cycling through Walton-on-Thames,Saturday and saw a huge fat bastard in a sheltic away top walking towards me,with his wife/sister beside him.

He looked proud as fuck in his 'bumblebee' top until I raised my fist and shouted 'C'mon the Gers' as i cycled(slowly) past him and his daughter/wife.

As I continued on I thought 'imagine seeing a big fat cunt in a sheltic top in Walton-on-Thames,then I realised he probably thought 'what's the odds of meeting a fuckin Rangers supporter in Walton-on-Thames'.

As I continued on I thought 'imagine seeing a big fat cunt in a sheltic top in Walton-on-Thames,then I realised he probably thought 'what's the odds of meeting a fuckin Rangers supporter in Walton-on-Thames'.

haha funny

football fans are everywhere waving their fists at other fans

I live in NZ. there's an aberdeen fan next door to me mums and a ross county fan just down the road with a staggies scarf in his window

most weeks i have a verbal exchange with someone on the street cos of wearing a rangers top

haha funny

football fans are everywhere waving their fists at other fans

I live in NZ. there's an aberdeen fan next door to me mums and a ross county fan just down the road with a staggies scarf in his window

most weeks i have a verbal exchange with someone on the street cos of wearing a rangers top

sheep shaggers in NZ :matron:

Nobody does dressing badly like them. The bumblebee top was dreadful, but the one with the grey was just :drugang: ; had to hold back a snigger every time a fat tim waddled round the corner in one of those and a pair of dirty jeans. In terms of sheer cringe it's up there with Jedward hoodies.