Imran Ahmad Sacked

WadeWilson

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure I read somewhere that is the rule but any director can apply to the SFA for special dispensation if they wanted back on the board.

Given that Bain left before the insolvency then he would have a decent chance of being granted this dispensation. I hope to god he isn't though!

I'm sure King was quoted as saying this the other day that his lawyers could meet with the SFA and resolve any issues with his past.

Not to worry the old guard will all be back soon. We can now get back to the good old days again, with the dignified silence while everyone attacks the club.

The usual nothing is wrong and the press talk shite attitude from fans like yourself, something fucking stinks regarding green and im sure it will all come out soon enough. Glad to see the back of him!

The usual nothing is wrong and the press talk shite attitude from fans like yourself, something fucking stinks regarding green and im sure it will all come out soon enough. Glad to see the back of him!

Do you mean the likes of you who will sit back and let the press and media attack us again. Maybe something does stink, but no matter who bought the club, they would all have had to deal with Whyte.

Iamrangers has been on this forum since 2011 either he's always been a fan or he was taking an interest before Whyte came on the scene and why did he pick Iamrangers before he was involved? Was he using the Rangers email account at that time?

No point trying to use facts when debating with the fannies trying to destroy the club. These fukking people are so driven by self-interest most don't give a toss about facts or about the club. Too busy selling t-shirts or fanzines or blogging. Barstewards the lot of them

Sell their shares before the TBKLs get in and run up big debts

Thank fuck this internal investigation is happening. I want to know exactly what's going on at the Club. These bastards are trying to cut and run.

Thank fuck this internal investigation is happening. I want to know exactly what's going on at the Club. These bastards are trying to cut and run.

Really so they are leaking to drive down a share price of a share that they want to unload, getting less money? Seems logical. Or are you saying that youd rather have them owning a sizeable block vote as shareholders and being able to influence from the sidelines ?

Sadly much will depend on the credibility of the people conducting the investigation and who retained them. Perhaps this is one occasion where it may have been better to hire a tarrier-minded law firm. They for sure would have exposed all the dirty secrets.

Green has been naive and Ahmad has been equally so, but I must say I am sorry to see them go. I am really concerned that many of our supporters and, more importantly, some of our directors seem to believe that bringing back the failures of the past is the way forward. How on earth can anyone advocate the return of Martin Bain and those who presided over the decline of our club?

Iamrangers has been on this forum since 2011 either he's always been a fan or he was taking an interest before Whyte came on the scene and why did he pick Iamrangers before he was involved? Was he using the Rangers email account at that time?

I am having difficulty understanding this scenario.The whole thing is getting more and more ridiculous.

Green has been naive and Ahmad has been equally so, but I must say I am sorry to see them go. I am really concerned that many of our supporters and, more importantly, some of our directors seem to believe that bringing back the failures of the past is the way forward. How on earth can anyone advocate the return of Martin Bain and those who presided over the decline of our club?

Well said and if you study Bain's resume you will find a man given a position of power at Rangers for which he was totally under-qualified. He should never be allowed inside Ibrox not even to attend a game.

Guilty until proved innocent eh?

thats just it.....the guilty know they're guilty and hence have walked.....we will find out the facts of those issues in due course! Do you honestly think Green if innocent would have went so quietly?

thats just it.....the guilty know they're guilty and hence have walked.....we will find out the facts of those issues in due course! Do you honestly think Green if innocent would have went so quietly?

You seem desperate for that to be the case. Time will tell, just as it will show us how incompetent a manager McCoist is too.