McCoist,nice guy who's just a poor manager?

This is a cut and paste so might not look right.

A lot of people seem to think that being an average (skilled) footballer with a pretty face,who 'loves' Rangers is enough for us to back AM to the hilt.

Well shock,horror!

I've never liked the man.

He is and always has been an arrogant bastard.

Back in the 'old days' when we had no real training ground.

The team used to ride around Bella Park on mountain bikes

The speed they rode at was a clear danger to the public,which i found out when walking there one day with my 3 year old son.

This event was over 20 years ago but it's always stuck in my mind as my son was on the outside as the bikes whizzed by,narrowly missing my toddler son.

The most shocking thing though was as i turned,'because of the noise' i had to grab my son out of the way of a group of cyclists of which McCoist was in the lead and shouted 'get the fuck out the way' or similar.

Some years later i was at Ibrox with an old friend of my dads,his name begins with K©.

Everyone in the 'Wine Alley'/Govan/Ibrox/KP knew him.

Magic guy,sadly gone now.

Anyway he knew Walter and all the players,got my son Walter's tie at the 9 in a row celebrations at Ibrox.

Through K© my son had a free tour,took pics with Gazza(in his wacky suit),Brown,Miller(who was showing his betting slip?)

Laudrup,McClaren,Bo Anderson and more.

Mr McCoist wouldn't pose for two seconds and not only that when asked he was nasty in his reply.

It was a shock to my son and to me because later Walter Smith turned up and posed happily with my son and me for a pic.

This is not a 'let's attack McCoist' post.

I'm giving my true interactions with the man and i found him to be an arrogant cunt.

Had he hit my son with his bike as he whizzed past him in Bella Park,he wouldn't be managing Rangers now I can assure you of that.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Average or skilled? Or averagely skilled? Either way I think you are grossly underrating our all time leading goals scorer and double golden boot winner.

I think you are also forgetting what he has done for the club over the horrible recent situations our club has gone through. I dread to think what it would have been like if Ally was not present during administration etc.

If you don't like him personally then fair enough and if you don't like him as manager and don't think he is good enough then again fair enough but at least don't disregard what he has done for our club. It is disrespectful.

fucksake itsablueworld i gave you the benefit of the doubt in the handwringer thread but this takes the fucking biscuit .

fucksake itsablueworld i gave you the benefit of the doubt in the handwringer thread but this takes the fucking biscuit .

i suppose should say thanks for benefit of the doubt.My post is 100% truth and I admit I don't like the guy.My language was probably too strong and i apologise again for any insult caused.In London 'cunt isn't as bad as it is in Scotland.Probably because there are a lot more of them here.Anyway no offence intended to fellow bears,just spouting off a bit through frustration.

Nice guy who's just a shite manager then you go on to tell us he's not a nice guy but infact a bastard and a cunt.

Get fucked.

yea you're right i should have just started a post saying McCoists a cunt and that his free share-holding has no effect on his behaviour.

So firstly you start ANOTHER thread on the matter, why? Attention seeking?

Secondly, if there were lots of bikes shooting past you why did you have your son on the outside where there was a chance of him being hit?

Thirdly, your whole reason for hating him is that he never signed an autograph fir you over 20 years ago? Talk about holding a grudge!

I'm assuming you haven't been awake for the last year and a half? The guy kept Rangers going when we were at our lowest!!

My guess, your at it!! Mccoist has done far too much for this club for any REAL rangers supporter to have that opinion of him!

A lot of people seem to think that being an average (skilled) footballer with a pretty face,who 'loves' Rangers is enough for us to back AM to the hilt.

Well shock,horror!

The speed they rode at was a clear danger to the public,which i found out when walking there one day with my 3 year old son.

This event was over 20 years ago but it's always stuck in my mind as my son was on the outside as the bikes whizzed by,narrowly missing my toddler son.

The most shocking thing though was as i turned,'because of the noise' i had to grab my son out of the way of a group of cyclists of which McCoist was in the lead and shouted 'get the fuck out the way' or similar.

Some years later i was at Ibrox with an old friend of my dads,his name begins with K©.

Anyway he knew Walter and all the players,got my son Walter's tie at the 9 in a row celebrations at Ibrox.

Through K© my son had a free tour,took pics with Gazza(in his wacky suit),Brown,Miller(who was showing his betting slip?)

Mr McCoist wouldn't pose for two seconds and not only that when asked he was nasty in his reply.

It was a shock to my son and to me because later Walter Smith turned up and posed happily with my son and me for a pic.

I'm giving my true interactions with the man and i found him to be an arrogant cunt.

Had he hit my son with his bike as he whizzed past him in Bella Park,he wouldn't be managing Rangers now I can assure you of that.

This is getting desperate now.

Average or skilled? Or averagely skilled? Either way I think you are grossly underrating our all time leading goals scorer and double golden boot winner.

I think you are also forgetting what he has done for the club over the horrible recent situations our club has gone through. I dread to think what it would have been like if Ally was not present during administration etc.

If you don't like him personally then fair enough and if you don't like him as manager and don't think he is good enough then again fair enough but at least don't disregard what he has done for our club. It is disrespectful.

I can only speak from personal experience.As i said previously,my language may have been too strong.Different meaning down here in England.As a tv celebrity he's up there with the best of them (cant think of one though) but as a manager he's shite.Slagging him off as a person doesn't make him a bad footballer,but being a good footballer doesn't make you a good manager.If you can't see the team has been getting worse over the season then i hope you enjoy more of the same next season.

obviously i'm going to stop using the word 'cunt' as i'd forgotten how bad that is taken in Scotland.

I've been living in London for 35 years so picked up some bad habits.

Apologies all round and for calling Mr McCoist that,it was wrong.

Still think he's a shit manager though.

I can only speak from personal experience.As i said previously,my language may have been too strong.Different meaning down here in England.As a tv celebrity he's up there with the best of them (cant think of one though) but as a manager he's shite.Slagging him off as a person doesn't make him a bad footballer,but being a good footballer doesn't make you a good manager.If you can't see the team has been getting worse over the season then i hope you enjoy more of the same next season.

At no point did I say he is a good manager. I was only pointing out that the reason a lot of us fans are willing to back him "to the hilt" is not just because of him being an "average player, with a pretty face who loves Rangers" as you put it but rather the fact that we all understand and appreciate the job he has done for us so are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being. You seem to have this opinion that us who back him are only doing it because of him being a club legend which is quite far from the truth. It's more out of being loyal to a man who has suffered as much or possibly even more than any other Rangers fan.

As for him being the correct man to take us forward as a team that's another story and as much as it pains me to say it I honestly don't think he has the managerial capabilities to take us forward as a team and by the time we are back at the top i doubt he will still be manager but I will take solace in the fact that I know he will burst his gut and do his best for our club.

The OP sites an alleged incident that occurred over 20 years ago. From the way it is written it looks as if he took no action then to make a complaint. The OP makes a serious and damaging allegation against Ally McCoist but does it anonymously on an Internet forum. Ally McCoist has no ability to reply. This is all wrong. This does the OP, Ally McCoist, Rangers Football Club, and indeed RM- which is now very much in the public eye no credit. This Thread should be deleted instantly for the good of all concerned.

Alistair McCoist could be a cunt, should be a cunt, but if you ask most people on this forum they will tell you his real problem, he is Mr nice guy, one of the lads. Ally let's see you being a cunt and wield the axe as required.

Anybody who thinks Ally is an average footballer is on the wrong forum.

obviously i'm going to stop using the word 'cunt' as i'd forgotten how bad that is taken in Scotland.

I've been living in London for 35 years so picked up some bad habits.

Apologies all round and for calling Mr McCoist that,it was wrong.

Still think he's a shit manager though.

"The speed they rode at was a clear danger to the public,which i found out when walking there one day with my 3 year old son.

This event was over 20 years ago but it's always stuck in my mind"

Hmmmmm - anybody spot the anomaly?

Well shock,horror!

wow .And it's taken you all this time to post this . How sad .Good luck with the therapy .