Green bought Rangers for £2

The news that ex-director Dave King is monitoring goings-on with a view to investing once again has been greeted enthusiastically by his fans.

:lol:

After his team had defeated East Stirlingshire 4-2 in their final away game of the 2012/13 season on Saturday, McCoist once again stressed the pressing need to strengthen.

With Robbie Crawford, Luca Gasparotto, Andy Mitchell, Kal Naismith and Daniel Stoney, who is just 16, all involved at Ochilview, it was easy, once again, to understand his concerns.

Concerned? I think it's great.

Lighten up FFS it was a joke, remember them?

I did say that in reference to the article, he has however been known on several occasions to talk pish.

Any time someone fucks up or posts shite the old "it was a joke" line comes out!

Maybe the pfa can get you in for next year.....

I'm a bit confused here.

That Times article is a cmbo of every thread ever made on here. (and presumably the other boards)

Is it saying Whyte is a bad guy today, cos yesterday we were spoon fed that everything about Whyte was bon.

I wish they'd make up their minds.

Honestly I am not even going to click the Links to these Stories any more.

Pathetic.

I never do now either, even when someone posts up a story I just scan a few lines. But I am most grateful to my fellow forum members on RM who do read them and then discuss it afterwards, it makers me slightly less angry that way. :lol:

Top of my dislike list:

Keech jackson - :p20:

Tom English - :p20:

And, some bloggers who support the Trueest of the Bluest Knights. :ohmy:

so says Evening Times

http://www.eveningti...22613n.20923172

first I've heard about this.

Anyone enlighten me ?

He bought Whyte's shares for £2, that was reported at the time. However they turned out to be useless as the CVA didn't go through, so he then bought the assets of the company from the Administrators.

This is a pointless and thoroughly misleading thread, which relates to an alternative outcome that didn't come to pass.

it's not misleading at all

I read the article and asked what it meant........and people who know have told me what it;s all about