FA Cup Final is a 1715 Kick Off

SkiBunny

Wigan play in the FA Cup Final on the Saturday, then play Arsenal away on the Tuesday. modern football is horrible. don't give a shit about the Scottish Cup Final this year as it's the 2 most horrible teams in the country that are playing. hope it's back to Saturday next season though

Remember years ago , you could watch the English final on one side and the Scottish final on the other

Watched the Lovenkrands cup final in a pub down here, the FA Cup (Chelsea-Arsenal I think) was on 2 tellys with our game on one. There were enough of us (and them) to make it worth them having it on. Anyway, the entire pub ended up watching our game, mainly due to the racket coming from our end of the pub. Great day.

But yeah, 3pm Saturday is when cup finals should be played, and after the league is finished.

Watched the Lovenkrands cup final in a pub down here, the FA Cup (Chelsea-Arsenal I think) was on 2 tellys with our game on one. There were enough of us (and them) to make it worth them having it on. Anyway, the entire pub ended up watching our game, mainly due to the racket coming from our end of the pub. Great day.

But yeah, 3pm Saturday is when cup finals should be played, and after the league is finished.

Rangers and Celtic fans in the same pub ?

I watched that final in a Celtc Pub in Madrid. They had curtained off the back end of the bar for the rangers supporters. I didn't realise this til we scored our first goal, when I realised I was the only one cheering this side of the curtain I moved through. :)